GDT: Group H • May 14 • Belarus 1, France 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicolasH

Feb 9, 2008
Rouen (France)
France outshot Belarus.

Huet played well against Swiss and Belarus but had average games against USA and Kazakhstan.

The two average games can be explained by the fact that the IIHF cut his leg pads just before the first game of the tournament because it seems that his legs pads aren't legal under IIHF rules (but are in Swiss league and NHL :help:)

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
France outshot Belarus.

Huet played well against Swiss and Belarus but had average games against USA and Kazakhstan.

The two average games can be explained by the fact that the IIHF cut his leg pads just before the first game of the tournament because it seems that his legs pads aren't legal under IIHF rules (but are in Swiss league and NHL :help:)

This happened last year to Pavelec too. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more cases we don't know about... some weird stuff going on around the pads at WC... :help:

NicolasH

Feb 9, 2008
Rouen (France)
It's going to be hard, Slovakia beat USA.

Anyway, tomorrow's game isn't important for me. Even if we get trashed 12 - 0. These WC are already a total sucess. Being alive for a game 7 is already really strange for us. Make me think sometimes we got back in Division I are we're fighting for the promotion :laugh:

begbeee

Oct 16, 2009
Slovakia
It's going to be hard, Slovakia beat USA.
With hot goalie you definitely have a chance. This is not Slovakia 2006 and our forwards are not exactly a offensive threats..that being said we have the best tournament in the last 5 years and it would be a dissapointment to lose against France after we have 4 wins and 2 losses with 1 goal differential.

Your biggest goal is to outcoach us. Vujtek orders really smart system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad