JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Is Lundqvist in net?

5s0J91a.gif

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
Why would you want it on SN1? This game needs to be on regular SN, or TSN. It is outrageous that the first meaningful hockey game in this tournament gets relegated to a specialty channel, while CBC, SN and TSN are showing preliminary figure skating or cross country skiing.

I just want to be able to watch it on my TV.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
That Sweden group doesn't look as good on paper as I thought it would in my head. No Sedin or Edler doesn't help that though.

Still a great team that could possibly win the whole thing. Just a little weaker depth-wise than I anticipated.

Still I think they'll take care of things in this one. 4-1 SWE

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Czech vs. Team Red Wing. I hope Nyquist and Zäta play together. They have dominated the NHL the past month while playing together.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
He means a game that looks like an easy win but turns into a loss possibly due to underestimating the other team, not the play style

Exactly. The big four can't underestimate the Czechs, Slovaks, or Finns. The Swiss can't be trifled with either.

AHB*

Doesn't NBCsports stream all Olympic events?

I thought that was the case, but NBC Sports only seems to have premier league listed for tomorrow. I've been streaming on the Olympic website, but it only seems to have Gold Zone and Silver Zone.....

Are they going to stream the games in their entirety or only via Gold Zone where they cut out and in?

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Czech vs. Team Red Wing. I hope Nyquist and Zäta play together. They have dominated the NHL the past month while playing together.

Doesn't look like it.

1st/2nd. Sedin-Bäckström-L. Eriksson
1st/2nd. Landeskog-Z-Steen
3rd. Nyquist-Berglund-Alfie
4th. Hagelin-Krüger-J. Ericsson
M. Johansson
Silfverberg

Toffu

Jan 31, 2014
Well we can call this match as a derby of first day hockey tournament on OG.

Should be good match, Sweden wins 2:0.

hitmen19

Jan 21, 2013
This could be a trap game for Sweden. They have the stronger overall roster, but the gap isn't massive.

how could this be the trap game when its the game that will most likely determine the group winner and first round bye? Swe Latvia, would be the trap game, not swe cze

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
TV Coverage

• Sport 1 Germany (HD)
• TV 2 Norge (HD)
• TV 3 Sverige (HD)
• DR 3 Danmark (HD)
• TVP Sport (HD)
• CT Sport (HD)
• YLE 2 (HD)
• Sky Sport Italia - Olimpiadi (HD)
• HRT 2
• TV 2 SLO
• TV Dajto

truefan8993

Dec 20, 2011
I thought that was the case, but NBC Sports only seems to have premier league listed for tomorrow. I've been streaming on the Olympic website, but it only seems to have Gold Zone and Silver Zone.....

Are they going to stream the games in their entirety or only via Gold Zone where they cut out and in?

Below Gold and Silver zone should be the events live in full, that's how I have watch all of the events.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
My grandparents are super Czech, so I want to root for them but...I really like Sweden's team as a whole, plus Steen being on the team doesn't hurt either ;) . Looking forward to a good game tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad