GDT: Group B - May 8 - Finland vs Norway

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Sebastian "like kurri but faster" Aho with another point

Clay woman will get nhl offer if he does well whole tourney

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
I was just to ask what is Anttila doing in this team, well apparently poke checking goals. I hajoan. lol

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
WbaqoOW.jpg

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Kapanen has to get booted to 3rd or 4th line. He is the weak link on our 1st and Granny should be moved to the wing. They dont match and Granlund seems out of place. Kapanen doesnt have the brain for 1st line duties apparently. Bad choices every shift...

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Kapanen has to get booted to 3rd or 4th line. He is the weak link on our 1st and Granny should be moved to the wing. They dont match and Granlund seems out of place. Kapanen doesnt have the brain for 1st line duties apparently. Bad choices every shift...
Yep, Kapanen's almost always been making bad plays. He just doesn't have fast enough decision-making. His IQ is much too low to be playing on that line, that much has become painfully obvious. He should be on the 3rd, ideally 4th but I don't think Finland has good enough material for that.

Reactions: jonlin

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
As long as Aho doesn't get hurt I don't care what happens.

Well, I can tell you you do not have to care what happens in this game, a blowout. Aho will have multiple points barring injury and that is the only thing you have a reason to worry about, Aho's health. lol

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Yep, Kapanen's almost always been making bad plays. He just doesn't have fast enough decision-making. His IQ is much too low to be playing on that line, that much has become painfully obvious. He should be on the 3rd, ideally 4th but I don't think Finland has good enough material for that.

And I was corrected by the nick Paul Maurice when saying this or what is his name, just saying hah.

myzteriouz

Dec 4, 2011
Where does Mertaranta get his stats from, he's already said Teräväinen got 3+4 (3+5) so far and that Nutivaara got 0+1 (1+1)...tried to see if iihf webpage got different stats than other sites but no they all say 3+5 and 1+1

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011

I`m starting to think they should try Mäenalainen on the C spot. He has played C and he has made pretty good decisions with the puck when had it. He aint no ideal 1C, but at this point anyone who can play C gives Granny back his W spot and cant have less chemistry with Rants and him than Kapanen.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Where does Mertaranta get his stats from, he's already said Teräväinen got 3+4 (3+5) so far and that Nutivaara got 0+1 (1+1)...tried to see if iihf webpage got different stats than other sites but no they all say 3+5 and 1+1

Mertaranta is a legend who can pull his stats out of his mind or ass if he likes. It is not the content but the performer, show and gimmicks.

Reactions: Mestaruus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad