GDT: Group B - February 17 - Russia (4) vs USA (0)

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
NOT allowed to hit a guy laying on the ice with your stick in the back of the neck! It wasn't the first time that the Russians have done that in the game.

If you want Slap Shot, then that is okay with me. The refs are still TRASH.
Do not push goalie in the crease... Dude, are you new to hockey?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Happens all the time.

You can do just about anything to protect the goalie.

How do you explain about what happened to Greenway on the half wall in Period 1? Then the sob tries to climb onto his bench like nothing happened.
Greenway should have popped him about 10 more times to be even.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
How do you explain about what happened to Greenway on the half wall in Period 1? Then the sob tries to climb onto his bench like nothing happened.
Greenway should have popped him about 10 more times to be even.

The half wall isn’t in front of the goalie.

That’s a completely different situation.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
another garbage PP. These guys haven't played together enough, and then don't have the talent to compensate. They have tried a couple of no-look anticipation passes and they aren't close to hitting.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
another garbage PP. These guys haven't played together enough, and then don't have the talent to compensate. They have tried a couple of no-look anticipation passes and they aren't close to hitting.
Nail meet head.

Meanwhile the KHL is here... filled with former star NHLers

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

The lack of time together for the US is showing in most aspects of the game. The PK is about the only thing working for the US. You can't win a game that way.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
I mean I get sticking up for your goaltender but I feel like they've taken it to another level. Total overreaction every time :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad