GDT: Group B • Feb. 13 • Canada vs. Norway • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Canada looked slow. Subban and Duchenne are two dynamic fast skaters and we leave them in the pressbox.:shakehead

AHB*

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 14m

For reference's sake, Canada and Norway were scoreless after a period in 2010. Canada went on to win 8-0.

They also outshot norway something like 14-4 in the scoreless first while dominating the play.

Not so much the case here, as NOrway is outshooting CAN 9-8.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Canada has absolutely no line chemistry going. Hell it doesn't even look like they're trying.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
He just loves being offensive and to be terribly prepared.

It's funny that you think he's "trying" and acting like this...he just plain and simple doesn't give a ****. If you haven't realized that after 30+ years on tv then I don't know what to tell you. He's blunt and I ****ing love it lol. It's hilarious.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
The selection of Kunitz to the top team in a best-on-best tournament was always puzzling. Hopefully he'll find his way to the pressbox.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
keep-calm-and-dont-be-such-a-drama-queen.png

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Why does our team look so slow compared to USA...

Kessel, Kane, Parise, Kesler took advantage of their speed and got into the zone WITH the puck.

We just dumped the puck and didn't even forecheck hard.

Changing my prediction to a 5-3 win for Canada...they aren't going to blowout Norway with 9 shots a period.

Ehh. Norway played the better period but you can clearly tell they are outmatched.

Still thinking Canada wins this one about 6-1.

I'll still be rooting for the fast Norwegian smurfs though. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad