GDT: Group B • Dec. 30 • Finland 10, Denmark 1

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
He looks like such a d-bag asking the refs to review it. Show some class.

You look such a d-bag for posting this. It's teenagers playing in a tournament where individual stats might affect their player status. Show some class :sarcasm:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
He looks like such a d-bag asking the refs to review it. Show some class.

Dont whine. Wouldnt you like to score 5 goals in game in U20 tournament? Get over it, he wasnt even celebrating the goals. Specially not riding hes stick.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Dont whine. Wouldnt you like to score 5 goals in game in U20? Get over it, he wasnt even celebrating the goals. Specially not riding hes stick.

I would've liked to see couple nice fistpumps... :sarcasm:

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
I think he was asking are they going to check that, more like wondering. It wasn't going to matter but I think the refs have to check these. :laugh:

if that's the case then whatever. It's fine. They are going to check it anyways, let it happen and dot rub it in the other teams faces.

I so knew people would be whining here when I saw him do that.

That's a goal scorer for you, it's the mentality they have.

Yeah what a winner.

I did not notice referee wawing it off, if that is the case then what is "d-baggery" on that?

He has 4 goals. His team is obliterating Denmark. The refs will check it anyways. You're a tool for making it a point to have the refs check it.

You look such a d-bag for posting this. It's teenagers playing in a tournament where individual stats might affect their player status. Show some class :sarcasm:

;)

SChan*

Good for Pulkkinen and Granlund(s) to have some success.

not sure why all fins are so excited for them to pad some easy points against the worst team in the tournament. And they got them when denmark stopped playing in the 3rd.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Dont whine. Wouldnt you like to score 5 goals in game in U20 tournament? Get over it, he wasnt even celebrating the goals. Specially not riding hes stick.

I would love to. But making it a point to have the refs review it (when they had to anyways) is not proper sportsmanship.

vsk92

Alltid IFK
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland.
not sure why all fins are so excited for them to pad some easy points against the worst team in the tournament. They got them when denmark stopped playing in the 3rd.

hopefully this gives them a boost of confidence and they can start producing for the rest of the tournament :yo:

Random Oracle

Aug 3, 2005
not sure why all fins are so excited for them to pad some easy points against the worst team in the tournament. They got them when denmark stopped playing in the 3rd.

It'd be nice to get the first line going in time for the important games. This probably won't hurt their self-confidence.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

But wasnt finland the worst team in the tournament? :sarcasm: But yeah, winning is wrong obviousely and so is scoring points. Blow out is only cool if Canada does it?

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
not sure why all fins are so excited for them to pad some easy points against the worst team in the tournament. And they got them when denmark stopped playing in the 3rd.
Just hoping it helps them and Finland.

SChan*

But wasnt finland the worst team in the tournament? :sarcasm: But yeah, winning is wrong obviousely and so is scoring points. Blow out is only cool if Canada does it?

Celebrations are only cool if Canada does it :sarcasm::sarcasm:

SystemFan

Nov 16, 2006
ma83r.gif

Way to go Pulkkinen! :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad