GDT: Group B • Dec. 30 • Finland 10, Denmark 1

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Markus Granlund has probably been the worst forward for Finland in this tournament.

I'd give that "trophy" to Otto Paajanen. But compared to expectations, surely Markus has been more disappointing.

Nikoy

Nov 17, 2011
Mikael Granlund should have 0+5 or something already. Damn wingers can't score to save their lives.

Vomiting Kermit*

The balding analyst in the TSN studio looks like a serial killer.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
"Don't bother to stop the fifth shot if you can stop the first four. We're exhausted." I think.

I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines "If you're not gonna stop the fifth shot, don't bother stopping the first four"

Needles

Jun 29, 2010
I hope the bottom six gets more icetime and even PP time in the third. Our first two lines need to save energy, we need that against the Czechs.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Mikael Granlund should have 0+5 or something already. Damn wingers can't score to save their lives.

Have to give credit to the Danish goalie, he's made good saves (especially on Pulkkinen). The Stamp could also try shooting himself for once, instead of making that extra pass...

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I'm glad we got to see that penalty shot. Wanted Gibson to have another test. He might be a good goalie but seems to crack under the pressure a little bit?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I hope the bottom six gets more icetime and even PP time in the third. Our first two lines need to save energy, we need that against the Czechs.

Yeah, on the other hand, when the pucks constantly deep in Denmark's zone, you can't just suddenly go for a line change.

eli J

Claw Machine broke
Nov 14, 2010
Moncton, NB
The balding analyst in the TSN studio looks like a serial killer.

It's Davis Payne man...

and yeah, he's horrible on camera. In terms of former head coaches as analysts this year, TSN is 0 for 2 in my books (Marc Crawford comes off as creepy to me)

whenever I see Payne, all I think of is

Needles

Jun 29, 2010
Yeah, on the other hand, when the pucks constantly deep in Denmark's zone, you can't just suddenly go for a line change.

Puck isn't constantly in Denmark's zone during those 2 minute shifts. Top6 often carry the puck three times to Denmark's zone before a line change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad