GDT: Group B • Dec. 28 • Canada 6, Slovakia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerDroid

May 22, 2010
Not that I agree with the person you are replying to but you are seriously using hf prospect evaluations to back your point :laugh:?

I think the player evaluations are a good starting point but I did watch the camp in Calgary as well. The link was included because I thought I'd check out if Corrado was a Canucks prospect (the team that the OP cheers for [and yourself if I read your avatar correctly]) which might explain his love of the player.

PDO

Jan 12, 2005
Edmonton
It's amazing that Canada is so dominant at an international sport where they constantly have to beat terrible officials on top of everything.

premadonna

Oct 5, 2012
International hockey is what it is. Basically all contact that ends up in an injury gets you ejected.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
What was the penalty for? charging? I didn't see charge, Boarding? didn't hit the boards.

5 for Charging, or in the ref's case, "Hitting a guy too hard".

I dont think charging is a bad call... but it's at most a 2 minute penalty. Should NOT be a major either way.

and a goal

It's amazing that Canada is so dominant at an international sport where they constantly have to beat terrible officials on top of everything.

Jul 22, 2012
This is exactly why you see European players faking injury or staying down for far longer than they need to. They know the refs are more concerned about the outcome than the play itself.

what a ridiculous thing to say. the guy was taken off on a stretcher for **** sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad