wse.gif
| Tobias Haster
wlv.gif
| Raivis Jucers

Last edited:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I'm predicting a 5-0 Canada win. I think Slovakia will give Canada a bit less trouble offensively than Germany, but will be much tighter defensively.

GO CANADA!

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
5-3 Canada :handclap:

i'm going to wake up for this one. i watched germany on replay...and it's just not the same when you know the final score.

Last edited:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
5-3 Canada :handclap:

i'm going to wake up for this one. i watched germany on replay...and it's just not the same when you know the final score.

I PVR'd the first game - didn't check my iPhone, didn't look at a computer. In fact, when I turned on the TV I muted it and held my hand in front of my face so as not to see anything on screen in case it happened to be sports highlights as I selected my PVR. (I actually had a game spoiled for me last year because a subsequent game was on, and just as I turned on the TV, they announced the score from the previous game. To say I was furious would be an understatement :laugh: )

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
4 - 2 Canada. One goal from each line. One of the Slovakian goals is due to a terrible play by Subban, sending the board into a frenzy.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
This time my alarm is getting set for 3:30 and not 3:00am :laugh: I don't need to sit there for half an hour trying to stay awake for the pre-game commentary. Fool me once...

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I PVR'd the first game - didn't check my iPhone, didn't look at a computer. In fact, when I turned on the TV I muted it and held my hand in front of my face so as not to see anything on screen in case it happened to be sports highlights as I selected my PVR. (I actually had a game spoiled for me last year because a subsequent game was on, and just as I turned on the TV, they announced the score from the previous game. To say I was furious would be an understatement :laugh: )

i tried that...but i'm so bad with suspense. i couldn't wait so came here to find out what the score is. i'll just drag myself out of bed...i'm on vacation from work now, so i can go back to sleep - although, we'll see how i'll fare if i try to do a double header with the US game :laugh:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Slovakia impressed me against Russia, outshot them while playing defensively most of the time. Russia weren't great though, Canada should be able to score a couple more goals. Still won't take this game lightly though.

Canada 5-1

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
5-3 win for Canada.

top line contributes for 3/5 goals and mackinnon/strome for other 2 goals.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
A Canada game will be a warm up to the main match of the day USA-Russia. That's an odd turn of events, but whatever...it will be a great day for hockey. Canada wins this one 5-2 Drouin with a hattrick. Nate gets two helpers..

shootscores

Jul 11, 2010
Hockey Mind said I could see MacKinnon with 1G 1A.

Totally agree if Spott would actually play him during the game unlike the last 3 games I have watched.
Sure not helping the young kid gain any confidence. Hey didn't USA play Jones regularly. Oh ya and he scored too.HMMM!

This Slovak team plays very well along the boards. We will have to work hard to win this one. No gift of a game.

Prediction - 4-2 Canada, Subban plays average not good but remains #1 goalie, Murphy gets more ice time than he deserves, top line plays 17 minutes plus 5 of 8 minutes of PP, 2nd line plays 9 minutes plus 3 minutes of PP, 3rd and 4th line 5 minutes plus any PK play
Morgan Reilly gets under used again. Sorry Toronto fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad