GDT: Group B • Dec. 27 • Czech Republic 7, Denmark 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Craig Button has called Daniel Krejci "David" about 5 or 6 times now. I'm betting he calls Peter Holik "Bobby" at least once tonight.

Purple hippo

Jan 3, 2010
Louvain-la-Neuve
I don't know what to do with that. Where do I click?

On left hand side where is says "МЧМ", under the time is 05.00 with the listing "Чехия - Дания", next to it says "Live on:." Click on the word "Live on" and it will drop down all the streams available for that match.

You can change the language to English by clicking the UK flag under all the NHL matches on the left hand side.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
1-0 after the first, I'm pleased, if they can stay within a goal who knows what can happen

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
The Czechs don't seem like much of an offensive power from what I've seen. They're completely controlling the play against Denmark but they haven't created many great chances. The kind of ones that make you say wow when they don't score

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
How is Jensen from Denmark, noticeable at all?

you can tell that's he's way better than the rest of them. The only time Denmark has control of the puck in Czech's zone is when he's on the ice but he doesn't really have a lot of support defensively or anything so it isn't helping a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad