Status
Not open for further replies.

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
2012 IIHF U20 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP | GROUP B
DECEMBER 27, 2011
6:00 PM MT • 8:00 PM ET • 02:00 CET (DEC. 28)

flag_128.jpg
Versus-logo_1.jpg
flag_128.jpg

Rexall_Place.jpg

REXALL PLACE, EDMONTON
(CAPACITY: 16,839)

Czech Republic
Official lineup.

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
26 Jiří Sekáč​
|
17 Petr Holík (A)
|
20 Dmitrij Jaškin​
|-
18 Tomáš Nosek (C)
|
23 Dominik Uher (A)
|
22 Tomáš Filippi​
|-
14 Jakub Culek​
|
19 Tomáš Hertl​
|
21 Petr Straka​
|-

16 Radek Faksa​
|
29 Lukáš Sedlák​
|
27 Tomáš Hyka​
|-

Left Defense | Right Defense
6 David Musil​
|
12 Daniel Krejčí​
|-
28 Bohumil Jank​
|
8 Vojtěch Mozík​
|-
4 Jiří Říha​
|
7 Petr Zámorský​
|-
13 Marek Hrbas​
|
-​
|-

Starting Goalie | Backup Goalie
2 Petr Mrázek​
|
1 Libor KašÃ­k​
|
-​

Scratches | Reason
G 30 Tomáš Král|
Healthy​
|-

Denmark
Official lineup.
Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
8 Thomas Spelling​
|
11 Patrick Bjorkstrand​
|
17 Nicklas Jensen (A)
|-
26 Nicki Kisum​
|
18 Thomas Søndergaard​
|
25 Rasmus Bjerrum​
|-
15 Nicolai Meyer​
|
28 Anders Schultz​
|
13 Mathias Bau Hansen​
|-
19 Mads Eller​
|
22 Joachim Linnet​
|
12 Oliver Bjorkstrand​
|-

-​
|
22 Joachim Linnet​
|
-​
|-

Left Defense | Right Defense
4 Patrick Madsen​
|
9 Emil L. Kristensen​
|-
3 Jannick Christensen (C)
|
5 Tobias Hansen​
|-
27 Anders Thode​
|
21 Mark M. Larsen (A)
|-
6 Martin Rahbek​
|
-​
|-

Starting Goalie | Backup Goalie
30 Sebastian Feuk​
|
31 Christian Larsen​
|
-​

Scratches | Reason
G 1 Dennis Jensen|
Healthy​
|-

Officials
- | -
wca.gif
|Devin Klein
wch.gif
|Brent Reiber
wch.gif
|Nicolas Fluri
wru.gif
|Dmitriy Sivov

Last edited:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
I don't know if I have the mentality to watch another blowout of the young lions!!!!

It is too painful to have your team so clearly told that they do not belong in the A's!!!
Even though we are missing several key players... That loss yesterday was painfully devastasting. And I am calling for a nother blowout to the Czechs :(

We will be relegated, the Latvians have an advantage over us.... Sadly!

Robin Hood

Aug 28, 2007
Copenhagen
I don't know if I have the mentality to watch another blowout of the young lions!!!!

It is too painful to have your team so clearly told that they do not belong in the A's!!!
Even though we are missing several key players... That loss yesterday was painfully devastasting. And I am calling for a nother blowout to the Czechs :(

What did you expect, seriously? We have know since we qualified that we would suck. And the Latvians may have an advantage, but our PP is running smoothly and that could be very very important against the Latvians.

Dec 2, 2010

That PP was phenomenal if it's any consolation. I can see this game being pretty close.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006

I watched both teams get smoked and I did not see where the Latvians will have a clear edge over Denmark.

The goaltending is suspect on both sides as is the defense. I actually thought the Danes were deeper up front.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
I watched both teams get smoked and I did not see where the Latvians will have a clear edge over Denmark.
maybe the pre-tournament game 5-1 Latvia win over Denmark....
Yeah, that was only pre-tournament and I actually think that it'll be very close and hard game vs Denmark.

But in any case, I don't think one can judge how teams will perform against one another looking at their results and game vs two completely different opponents...

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Like yesterday Denmark will be outclassed, this pool is just too good for them, the score in their relegation games will be closer. They did play yesterday however and the Czechs didn't so maybe that will work to their advantage, get a couple PP goals, keep it close for a while. 8-2 Czech Republic

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
As a finn who fears Finland might not advance from preliminary round, I hope Denmark takes this one.

Locks

May 28, 2005
The coach reckons he'll put himself together soon enough, so we should be alright for later games hopefully.

Are you saying that Pribyl can still be back later in the tournament? What about the final roster?

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Are you saying that Pribyl can still be back later in the tournament? What about the final roster?

czechs have 19 players/skaters and 3 goalkeepers so they have one more spot for skater

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010

The coach has left one spot on the roster still open for him. If he puts himself together he'll play, if not Michal Švihálek takes his place (or at least that's how I understood it).

Pribyl has a laceration just above his right knee at the point where bending the knee causes it to open up a bit.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark

The US-game could have been better but hey now we know where we stand... And there some good things to build on.

These games against the Czech Republic, USA, Canada and Finland will only be practice to get used to the pace... Don't read to much into a game, where we lose one periode 6-0. The important thing is that we have a few succes experiences and we had that last night.

That will be the mission again tonight. Try to keep up, make it count when you get a chance and try getting small samples of succes to bring to the next game. Don't despair... yet ;)

Czechs 8-2(Spelling and Bau)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad