GDT: Group B • Dec. 27 • Czech Republic 7, Denmark 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
How is Jensen from Denmark, noticeable at all?

you can also tell that he knows he's better than the rest of his team so he often tries to do a lot himself, and has caused a couple turnovers doing so. He's playing well for the most part but like i said one good player isn't enough, especially when it comes to defense

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Denmark vs. Canada is gonna get extremely ugly..

Remember we lost 1-10 last year, but only 0-2 to the Czechs. Not the same teams of course, but still..

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
hyka was back in the game after the hit, so he is probably fine.

i wanted to see how mrazek would play, but i think he only had to make 12 saves.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
hyka was back in the game after the hit, so he is probably fine.

i wanted to see how mrazek would play, but i think he only had to make 12 saves.

Hope he is ok. The hit was late - reminded me of the hit on Horton in the playoffs last year.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Czech's dominated this game from the get-go. Denmark didn't have a chance.

Loved the play from Musil and Krejci on the point, while Hertl and Faksa looked very strong for underagers. Jaskin is a big, strong player who will succeed in this tournament based on size alone. Hyka can absolutely fly out there. Holik looked very good and will likely be a top player on the Czech's in this tournament. Liked what I saw from Uher, Nosek, Sedlak, Zamorsky and Jank as well. Thought that Riha was weak on the puck in the defensive zone, as was Hrbas (he's an offensive guy though, reminds me of Timonen). Good all around game for the Czech Republic in this one. Would have been nice to see Frk and Prybil play.

Nicklas Jensen was the best player for Denmark and maybe the best player on the ice. Unfortunately he can't win a game on his own. Their goalie played well and so did their captain, but they're going to be lucky if they aren't relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad