GDT: Group A - May 6 - Sweden vs Czech Republic

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
How soft is the SHL? Pettersson can't win a battle to save his life.
Yeah, he needs alot more muscles before he can compete in the NHL.

Also, Backlund... I know he's a simple player who does simple things, but damn is he simple. He never does anything out of the ordinary. Why is he on the PP?

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
That line with Rakell - Zibanejad - Janmark is slick as heck. Too bad Janmark couldn't find a better finish on that beautiful saucer pass from Zibanejad.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
If you take 5 000 000 penalties that’s bound to happen immense Pejorative Sluration

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Swedish players have to take notice that the refs think this is women's hockey. Don't hit the opponents, only active sticks. Try not to skate by them either being too close to them.

Reactions: PTmbp13

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
I mean the Adam Larsson overlooked penalty when he got slashed on the wrists on the breakaway. No call. Swedes has to learn to dive when diving is alowed

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
Lol, Lias Andersson, 2 minutes for skating by an opponent who falls over his own skates. It's not only a weak call, it's a farce call.

compared to the number of penalties that weren't called, I think you're just fine

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
And the PP party continues...
I mean the Adam Larsson overlooked penalty when he got slashed on the wrists on the breakaway. No call. Swedes has to learn to dive when diving is alowed
That's not an excuse for calling someone for existing on the ice. Then you call that instead.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
A little too much diving from the czechs leading up to the 5v3, Kempe barely touching a guy who flops down and waves to the ref.

Reactions: PTmbp13

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
This is so much fun. I have stopped follow NHL playoffs. To much politics. Goalie interference or not. NHL cant decide how they want it. NHL games are lottery.
Great game. Bad ice i heard though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad