GDT: Group A • Dec. 28 • Sweden 4, Switzerland 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck71*

Rensfeldt is playing alot better today.

Wish he would show a consistent compete level like this in Sarnia, he's playing great today but I have yet to see him show that much effort at all in Sarnia.

Everlasting

Jun 5, 2010
Somwhere in time
Thought the game would start 00:00 since SVT1 started its broadcast 23:30.......
Only saw the last 4 minutes. I was hoping switzerland would have swizz cheese in the net but no, only 1 - 0 after 20 min :(

Trotzig

Oct 24, 2009
I'm watching this on a Swedish stream. Pretty hilarious how the commentator seems to be shouting directions to the players as the game is going on.

OIIIJOIJOI!! :laugh:

Hearing commentators in a language you don't understand is always hilarious. I remember back in the day watching the Korean Starcraft leagues with korean commentators -- that was half the entertainment even if I didn't understand jackshìt.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Thought the game would start 00:00 since SVT1 started its broadcast 23:30.......
Only saw the last 4 minutes. I was hoping switzerland would have swizz cheese in the net but no, only 1 - 0 after 20 min :(

Aaaw, so you missed all five goals from Friberg now then?

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
this Swiss team is strange. Their seems to be little collective game in it.

I hope they will improve with games.

It is the first time that their are so many mercenaries. I guess they don't play together a lot + since it is a new configuration (60% of the players playing abroad) + their is no natural identity for the team.
pk was poor.

Any other opinion or view on that ?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
this Swiss team is strange. Their seems to be little collective game in it.

I hope they will improve with games.

It is the first time that their are so many mercenaries. I guess they don't play together a lot + since it is a new configuration (60% of the players playing abroad) + their is no natural identity for the team.
pk was poor.

Any other opinion or view on that ?

They were great against Russia. Maybe it was just a bad period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad