Post-Game Talk: Grounded

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Give Boston 6 pp's tomorrow and you lose.Good road win,but 11 penalties in 2 games s bad.Have to clean that up.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
This Kevin Hart commercial is on par with the Citizens bank one in annoying.

Most of the game killing penalties.
The most overrated comedian that has ever existed.
He’ll do anything for a buck

Reactions: Cmox

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Doesn't matter.Our penalties today were legit..I had no problems with any of them.Time to stop bitching about the refs.
You weren’t watching. Half of them were weak. You think it’s coincidence they had 6 PP’s after the score was 2-0? LoL. Cuylle was given a penalty for instigating and then same thing happens against Miller after a clean hit and nothing. This league is a joke. Same thing against Pitt.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
You weren’t watching. Half of them were weak. You think it’s coincidence they had 6 PP’s after the score was 2-0? LoL. Cuylle was given a penalty for instigating and then same thing happens against Miller after a clean hit and nothing. This league is a joke. Same thing against Pitt.
Sure thing.whatever you say.Refs were out to get the Rangers.You defend this team to no end.its all a conspiracy against the Rangers

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Missed the game for a wedding but nice to see we still dont lose. Judging by twitter it looks like former future Ranger Garnet Hathaway spent the afternoon getting body slammed

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Felt like the whole Defense were just awful today

Still only one goal tho so there's that.

Nice that Zbad awakens when Bread gets stale

It's a long season... who knows maybe they can put all the parts into gear come April

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I think we're 2/12 on the PP over the last few games. Obviously no Fox is a huge blow but IMO it's time to change things up a bit.
Laf has earned a chance on the top unit. And let's see what Jones can do in place of Miller before Fox comes back and Gus gets bumped down

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
I think we're 2/12 on the PP over the last few games. Obviously no Fox is a huge blow but IMO it's time to change things up a bit.
Laf has earned a chance on the top unit. And let's see what Jones can do in place of Miller before Fox comes back and Gus gets bumped down
Let's not do that. There is less than nothing wrong with the PP. At least one was abbreviated, one was at the end of the game where we drained clock, one Panarin forced 3 plays in a row (are you taking him out for Laf?).

Let me hear, what is your alignment with Laf?

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad