May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This idiot gets his own thread now

1684082377358.png

Reactions: jcs0218

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
What a loser... Do teams have a way to cancel out contracts for idiots like this??? .. he doesn't deserve the money he makes playing in the NBA

A complete idiot... It's frustrating to see this. Obviously he didn't learn from his mistake before and I guarentee now he will come up with a bullshit excuse why he did this and place blame elsewhere

Piss off

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
What a f***ing IDIOT.

Didn’t he learn from the first time NOT to do this shit?! Dillion Brooks talks too much shit and they get bounced, Ja Morant trying to prove that he’s gangsta and gets suspended. That apology was all for show, he hasn’t learned a damn thing.

The Grizzlies went from young and exiting team to the next Jail Blazers, what an idiot.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
After the first time he got caught and was suspended he said this......

"I’m going to take some time away to get help and work on learning better methods of dealing with stress and my overall well-being.”

If this clown even comes close to saying something about mental health or whatever being the reason he did the same thing again, I'm going to puke... Idiots like this going with the "mental health" route when getting caught is giving people with actual mental health issues a bad name.

I'm trying not to offend anyone by this post and I'm choosing my wording carefully, but moronic people have an easy out if they use those 2 magic words

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I don't get it. It's stupid regardless but this guy didn't have that kind of upbringing. I believe he was very well off and didn't get involved in any kind of gang activity. So it's not a culture he grew up with that he can't shake off like some players. Why start acting like this after you've become successful?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
This guys dad is an idiot

He was a family guy and as soon as his son made it to the NBA he turns into this hard wannabe rapper.

Like I’m presuming this will lead to suspension in season next year which is MAJOR MAJOR money lost.

Reactions: jcs0218

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After the first time he got caught and was suspended he said this......

"I’m going to take some time away to get help and work on learning better methods of dealing with stress and my overall well-being.”

If this clown even comes close to saying something about mental health or whatever being the reason he did the same thing again, I'm going to puke... Idiots like this going with the "mental health" route when getting caught is giving people with actual mental health issues a bad name.

I'm trying not to offend anyone by this post and I'm choosing my wording carefully, but moronic people have an easy out if they use those 2 magic words
How very Ben Simmons of him

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This guys dad is an idiot

He was a family guy and as soon as his son made it to the NBA he turns into this hard wannabe rapper.

Like I’m presuming this will lead to suspension in season next year which is MAJOR MAJOR money lost.

At most, he lost tons on a max contract.

I don’t get it, why put yourself out there flashing a gun for social media follows!? Like for real, who’s putting shit in his ears thinking he needs to go gangsta? He got busted ONCE, lost over 600,000 in fines and had to sit out 8 games. I guess that didn’t resonate the second time…now he’s gonna be out MORE games and that fine is gonna double.

I get it, he’s one of the younger stars on the league but you can’t be doing stupid shit just to prove a point. When was the last time you saw Lebron James, Steph Curry, Dame Lillard and Trae Young flash a gun for the gram? None, cause they have a responsibility for the young guys and the fans that their worth and influence can be a positive one.

I swear to god, flash money to these guys in this generation and it goes to their head they are untouchable.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

I don’t get it, why put yourself out there flashing a gun for social media follows!? Like for real, who’s putting shit in his ears thinking he needs to go gangsta? He got busted ONCE, lost over 600,000 in fines and had to sit out 8 games. I guess that didn’t resonate the second time…now he’s gonna be out MORE games and that fine is gonna double.

I get it, he’s one of the younger stars on the league but you can’t be doing stupid shit just to prove a point. When was the last time you saw Lebron James, Steph Curry, Dame Lillard and Trae Young flash a gun for the gram? None, cause they have a responsibility for the young guys and the fans that their worth and influence can be a positive one.

I swear to god, flash money to these guys in this generation and it goes to their head they are untouchable.
The gross thing is even if than fine doubles, it's still less than a 2 week amount he gets paid

He won't even care missing out on a portion of a 2 week pay cheque

Reactions: HisIceness

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado

ESPN just said it is over $400k pergame that he is suspended

Yikes

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I don't get it. It's stupid regardless but this guy didn't have that kind of upbringing. I believe he was very well off and didn't get involved in any kind of gang activity. So it's not a culture he grew up with that he can't shake off like some players. Why start acting like this after you've become successful?
Agreed. Furthermore, what gang member is going to respect someone that pretends to be a gang member?

I mean, like...it just doesn't make sense.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Send em back to Vancouver.

But all in all no fine would really hurt him.. I mean maybe you can suspend him the entire season but Silver won't do that....even then he very very comfortable.

The more worrying thing is him actually hurting himself

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
this guy may have the dumbest group of friends I have ever seen

I honestly don’t think it’s close
Threatening an opposing team with a laser pointer gun
Brining a gun to denver (even thought I guarantee Ja brought it in the team plane)
Now this

If he gets suspended for 20 games

I mean this clown show group is the worst influence in history.
Not letting Ja off the hook, just that he has the most toxic group of friends ever.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Because you probably have a chip on your shoulder about it. He'd hardly be the first black kid who grew up middle-class or better to start acting 'street' as a young adult because of the insecurities that are baked into a culture where manliness is still defined by aggression and bravado.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Send em back to Vancouver.

But all in all no fine would really hurt him.. I mean maybe you can suspend him the entire season but Silver won't do that....even then he very very comfortable.

The more worrying thing is him actually hurting himself
I think all his sponsors cutting him would be needed to send a message (that or a season long ban that I doubt the NBA will do).

Regardless something big needs to be done. Clearly he didnt learn his lesson so there are questions if he'll even learn it after this incident.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad