OT: Great Job San Jose!!

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
As the father of a child with a heart condition, it is touching to see them showing that much compassion and class!

I am sorry to hear that. Nothing hurts more than something out of your control with a child. I wish your family the best.

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013
I've been looking for a west coast team to root for. Watched them play the Ducks last night and was really impressed. This just topped it off. Get that cup Sharks!!

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
What the Sharks did is one of the best medicines the kid received. Take care of your son Norway, I pray that the outlook is good.

I am sorry to hear that. Nothing hurts more than something out of your control with a child. I wish your family the best.

Thanks the both of you! Much appreciated! My son's fine but will require surgeries and catheterizations throughout life, no fun obviously but we only have to to take it in our stride.

MDIsles

New Era
Oct 24, 2011
DE Beaches for now
I saw this on fb on Sunday morning. I wept like a baby (hey man I am 37, so who cares)! I am now rooting for SJ to win the Cup!!! I am rooting for Sam Tageson too!!! Great Organization! Great Kid!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad