Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
We could set our clocks to you talking down Kasper whenever somebody points out he had a good game.
I should bring up old threads where everyone was harping on me for calling out Zadina not showing up on the score sheet when everyone was just saying “he looks great! Just not being rewarded!”

In your D+2 as an 8th OA, you should be putting some points on the score sheet.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I should bring up old threads where everyone was harping on me for calling out Zadina not showing up on the score sheet when everyone was just saying “he looks great! Just not being rewarded!”

In your D+2 as an 8th OA, you should be putting some points on the score sheet.

Yeah but you also initially condemned the Sieder pick. When you condemn every pick, then you're bound to be right sometimes so you can pound your chest. Kinda like even a broken clock is right twice a day....

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Yeah but you also initially condemned the Sieder pick. When you condemn every pick, then you're bound to be right sometimes so you can pound your chest. Kinda like even a broken clock is right twice a day....
Fair point. I just really wanted Zegras (still do).

Though to my credit, I’m more often right than wrong. Also, didn’t condemn the ASP pick nor Raymond :).

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
Fair point. I just really wanted Zegras (still do).

Though to my credit, I’m more often right than wrong. Also, didn’t condemn the ASP pick nor Raymond :).
Agreed, I really liked Zegras and, full disclosure that turcotte kid LA took, but I love how it turned out.

Reactions: jfrank21

Crunchy

Jan 27, 2020
Griffs take the L, the prospects did nothing, the Yzerplan is dead. We need to start picking in the mid-late rounds like Dallas so Dryzerman can no longer take the busts at the top of their board.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Griffs take the L, the prospects did nothing, the Yzerplan is dead. We need to start picking in the mid-late rounds like Dallas so Dryzerman can no longer take the busts at the top of their board.
This might be one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this site ha and that's saying something... just because they lost Game 2 after winning Game 1? lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad