Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Have a pretty good friend on the Admirals, lets just say they really dislike a lot of guys in our dressing room. Couple of the guys gave it too me good about being a Wings fan and some of the guys on this team when I was out with my buddy and a couple of his teammates at a bar. I laughed it off, but with them playing 10 times I think it will be ugly a lot. They were really upset about some of the things said during last months 5-0 dusting in GR. Kind of a powder keg waiting to happen after that. No surprise they went after Ferraro and Callahan a ton tonight.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Have a pretty good friend on the Admirals, lets just say they really dislike a lot of guys in our dressing room. Couple of the guys gave it too me good about being a Wings fan and some of the guys on this team when I was out with my buddy and a couple of his teammates at a bar. I laughed it off, but with them playing 10 times I think it will be ugly a lot. They were really upset about some of the things said during last months 5-0 dusting in GR. Kind of a powder keg waiting to happen after that. No surprise they went after Ferraro and Callahan a ton tonight.

Im going to guess Ferraro and Callahan are two guys they dont like too much. Hell, two young kids who run their mouths every game and arent afraid to scrap? Im sure the entire league hates those two.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Nice to hear that level of disdain on the Admirals. With that mindset, the Griffins should continue to dominate them :D

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada
Highlights

Seemed to be a very chippy game

Did Grant blow that guy up. Both Evans and Grant won their fights pretty decisively.

I feel bad for Tootoo when ever I watch him down in GR. He seems like such a team player where ever he's playing and it's to bad he's stuck down there. I would love to see him on the 4th line over Cleary, Samuelsson or Emmerton as he would give them an identity with his speed and aggressive forecheck.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
No Nyquist, no Glendenning, No Eaves, no Mrazek- no problem! Griffs just keep on rolling on.

In other news, I love those Admirals uniforms, always been one of my favourites.

Last edited:

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Seems like a typical Callahan game. Scored a goal and at least twice was the cause of a major scrum. Had the other team rattled, hes continuing to impress

Jusek

Dec 2, 2009
Boys playing some paintball, rookies had to wear skin-tight suits (ouch). Järnkrok...:laugh:

Attachments

• b19589344fe411e3a0e20e2682207b63_8.jpg
    b19589344fe411e3a0e20e2682207b63_8.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 56

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
People laugh off any suggestion of adding a tough guy to the Red Wings, yet GR seems to be doing just fine with a couple of them.

Aug 6, 2012
Ferraro has certainly picked it up lately, good to see.

For all the talk about Ouellet and Sproul around here, Marchenko might be our best defenseman prospect.

NyquistIsMyGod*

Ferraro has certainly picked it up lately, good to see.

For all the talk about Ouellet and Sproul around here, Marchenko might be our best defenseman prospect.

The thing is, Ouellet and Sproul "probably" have higher potential. I could see all three with bright NHL futures though.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I love Pulu's game. A great passer and fairly strong on his skates. Has a howitzer of a shot as well. He should have been in GR last year for the whole year, that extra year in Finland did him more bad than good.

NyquistIsMyGod*

I love Pulu's game. A great passer and fairly strong on his skates. Has a howitzer of a shot as well. He should have been in GR last year for the whole year, that extra year in Finland did him more bad than good.

Long-term. Pulkkinen a Red Wing? I know he's a hit or miss type of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad