Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2013/14 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Hope he didn't pay for the pads out of pocket, playing for Detroit hopefully for a good portion of his career he is likely to see one of these again especially with the league increasing the amount played.

Comerica looking pretty empty that is a little disappointing.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Lol Manny Legace between the benches, he's already sounding a thousand times better than Ozzie.

Marlies score a softy on TMc

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Beautiful play and even though Jarnkrok doesn't get a point he made the whole thing happen, that is what I mean when I talk about his IQ a lot, he fractured the whole defense with that.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
In the past 12 months he was in the WJC, made a deep run in the CHL playoffs, played a few games for the Wings and now is playing outdoors at CoPa.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Does he have an out clause in case he gets an NHL offer?

They won't stand in his way if the NHL comes calling, I would guess they could block pretty much any other move.

Think Blashill should be careful, wonder if NYI will show up and if that is exciting enough for him? Tavares is intriguing but they have been a very poorly run organization for a long time. Blashill can stick around and wait for his opportunity, there is a chance we will start paying him pretty well to do just that.

I do think he is an NHL coach next year, the interesting part would be if they allowed him to leave in season, that is very unusual unless you are being promoted within the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad