Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2013/14 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Mrazek stole that game, most of the kids played well, this team is going to be downright frightening when they get Jurco and Sheahan back. Tough for Almqvist to go down again in the post-season. Great team win though, Mrazek was brilliant when called upon, the Heat did play a lot of perimeter hockey though in terms of those shot numbers, as mentioned by Joe the Griffins need to put the puck on net more, but I think Petr was challenged a lot more so hence the stole it. They could have shot on him until 6AM and not scored he got locked in and looked scary good.

Oct 18, 2006
Awesome!!!

So they're going home with at least one win! And this buys more time for Sheahan, Jurco ect.

I know Mrazek dominated today and may be in their heads, but would you start McCollum to have a fresh guy?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Awesome!!!

So they're going home with at least one win! And this buys more time for Sheahan, Jurco ect.

I know Mrazek dominated today and may be in their heads, but would you start McCollum to have a fresh guy?

I would think about it, but that was a deflating loss and you have a real chance to compound that on them. Mrazek is in their heads, if he has a strong first period their frustration might get out of control with the quick turnaround. In short I think McCollum has been good all year and I would think about it for a second if I was Blashill, but I wouldn't actually pull the trigger, Petr handled the playoff workload great last year and was especially sharp in the back to backs against OKC on the road in terms of really building on an in your head kind of performance.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Here are the highlights. Sproul kind of lost on the first goal, nice feed by Pulkkinen to AA on the PP and that toe drag by Bäckman was sweet. Mrazek great as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->