Post-Game Talk: Goose

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_9397.jpeg

Wheels down in LA 30 minutes ago and we win.

Coincidence? I think not.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
I was shitting hard on Zibby tonight, but dude still managed to pick up a point. Him and Tro tied for 2nd place in team points. Allllrighty.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Turned the game off for something more important but turned it on right before Panarin's PP goal. The team is really frustrating but thank God they had a big comeback.

Amazing how much better we got of the Lias Andersson trade. Also, ironic that he's sort of the player we expected Lias to be.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Turned the game off for something more important but turned it on right before Panarin's PP goal. The team is really frustrating but thank God they had a big comeback.

Amazing how much better we got of the Lias Andersson trade. Also, ironic that he's sort of the player we expected Lias to be.

Thank god the Ducks don't know how to stay onside.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Wife bets the goal scorers to keep herself entertain when I make her watch the games. She had Kreider, Panarin, Trocheck tonight. Heater.

Much needed win to stop the bleeding. Means little if they don’t come out and beat the Sharks Tuesday but I’ll take it. The same concerns were there today but are chances finally started going in late.

Cuylle is a player. Why is he not playing more? On the flip side it’s hard not to think Kakko is playing his final games as a Ranger.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
You need gritty skilled players like Cuylle to get you back into the game. We've seen this over and over again in the playoffs with "high skill" teams trailing and running around the perimeter trying to make tic tac toe plays. Guys like Cuylle and M.Tkachuk that have the dog in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad