GDT: Golden Knights @ Flames, 7:00 MT SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Great call by the refs there. Tuch's gonna be in the box for closing his hand on the puck.

2 minutes for cheating.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
F8aVqR.gif

I think I remember seeing this as a kid. Didn't Macho Man slap Hulk after this?

Andre the Giant literally terrified me as a kid.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Why is Gaudreau on the left half-wall on the PP? Brings next to nothing there

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
We’ve had so many turnovers near the offensive blue line that have almost been odd man rushes against. At least they’re back checking.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I feel like our PP has been dangerous tonight. Sometimes they don't go in. :dunno:

I feel like it might just be that it's been so long since we've seen what a good power play looks like that you're mistaking any pressure for good pressure.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Kulak is actually really good this year. His defensive game has improved so much.

He's been good, really good.
Strong on the puck, good skater... good IQ. Pretty much all you want from your #6. It's funny watching Engelland in this game. He was horrible in a Flames jersey, happy to hear he's having success.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I just have never been able to quantify his skill set on any level. Not the fastest skater. Not the best at anything else but decent.

Ironically all of the above could probably have been said of his dad. No small compliment.
I find that he just knows where to be and what to do and it's like he's not even thinking about it. Effortless.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Very surprisingly, Troy's been okay tonight.
3M looks better without him, but Janko and Bennett have been solid tonight; and Brouwer is a part of that.

Just a side note, we've been dominating possession this game.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad