GDT: Gold Medal Game • Jan. 5 • Sweden 1, Russia 0 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temego

Mar 8, 2011
Based on previous tournaments and previous games in this tournament perhaps? Tomorrow is a red day (holiday) so people don't have jobs to get up to so based on the history 1 million wouldn't surprise me.

Still, it's unbelieveable. I mean, it's frickin 2pm in Sweden now.

Temego

Mar 8, 2011
Any finns watching it on Canal+, Is it Saukkonen commentating? If it is, Ill rather watch it on a **** quality stream with proper commentary -.-

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Russian stream showing some people in the arena and Canadians walking by the camera cheering Sweden.

Butt hurt much?

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Can't believe Forsberg is the thirteenth forward, makes little sense, but whatever.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Anyone know of an English stream? my work computer can't acess wiziwig so I can't look up any streams and that fast hockey stream was pretty crappy the last time I used it, no offense to the guy who keeps on pimping it.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Were the Swedish posters always this sleepy ?. Very few Swedes in here. I don't mean to suddenly come in here and set the tone since I just got back but what the hell, it's the final grabbar!!!. A final against Mother Russia
I guessing everyone's sitting in front of their TV with their families and friends. This is something nobody wants to miss. Heja Sverige!

Thepuckdropshere

Mar 24, 2007
www.ronmycholuk.com
If Canada hadn't lost to Russia. We still wouldn't cheer for the Russians. There is too much history between the two. It's similar to how many Canadian fans couldn't cheer for the Canucks last year.

Go Sweden Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad