GDT: Gold Medal Game • Jan. 5 • Sweden 1, Russia 0 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temego

Mar 8, 2011
Most of my bets are relying on Russia (-1,5) and Boston (1,5) which looks good at the moment so Ill be cheering for them.

Well I'd be cheering for them anyways, Yakupov has became one of my favourite prospects now that I actually have had a chance to see him in action.

Oyabun

Dec 29, 2009
Actually "Den glider in" and it's fame a bit older than that.
And then the score was 4-1 :) A cult song in Finland :yo:

But today we stand tall for SWE. 4-1 to team SWE today.

I think this board is like a safehaven for negative feelings. The normal finnish reaction/wish would be for the Swedes to crash and burn in hell along with all of our surviving family members. I have cheered for the Finns in the past but have been met with so much hatred that those days are over. Thanks for the support and stay bitter free :)

HOLY SMOKES!!!, I came back from London NYE celebration yesterday evening and what do I read!. Sweden is the final!. Actually I looked the other day at an internet cafe and found out that they were playing a semi against Finland, that was my first news of the whole juniors. Could it be ?, the gold is being brought home to Svedala ?

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
How exactly could they calculate something like that?

Based on previous tournaments and previous games in this tournament perhaps? Tomorrow is a red day (holiday) so people don't have jobs to get up to so based on the history 1 million wouldn't surprise me.

Oyabun

Dec 29, 2009
Were the Swedish posters always this sleepy ?. Very few Swedes in here. I don't mean to suddenly come in here and set the tone since I just got back but what the hell, it's the final grabbar!!!. A final against Mother Russia

normalpsychology

Oct 27, 2011
Mass
ok i'm going for sweden but russian team looks tough yakupov grigorenko idk seems like a strong team from what i've heard. who is there on the swedish team to look for? i don't keep up with this stuff but thought this might be a fun game to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad