GDT: Gold Medal Game • Jan. 5 • 8:00 PM ET • 02:00 CET • III (Mod warning in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You know what is hilarious?

McDavid and Lazar seemed to get less ice time in that period while Gauthier got more ice time.

You guys are wondering where McDavid, well he has been stuck on the bench for a lot of time.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
I think it would be wise for Can to put Comrie in the net for 3rd period, as you can see in the 4th goal how much panic Fucale is actually creating amongst his teammates with all the rebounds to the sector. Three players rushing to the rebound resulting a mediocre shot bouncing in the net off the defenders.

I wouldn't blame Fucale for any of the goals, but the team as whole would be better with a new start and some soothing effect brought by another goalie.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The goals are not Fucale's fault...look at most of the goals and where Team Canada players are...the crease is so full he can't move. I understand collapse, but there are literally 6 Canadian players in the crease on most of the Russian goals.

Well Russia barely did anything 5 on 5 in the second. PP's are the only reason they are back in the game. But that is on Canada. They stopped playing and relaxed too much.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Defense is starstruck. Bowey if you wanted to be a forward so bad you should have told your father to register you as a forward not defense. So many pinches that have resulted into a goal.

Yeah. As effective as Morrissey has been, he has never seemed to play 2 on 1's that well. Bowey hung him out to dry in a situation that called for a zero risk retreat.

GoldMedal10*

Not seeing it. This would NEVER get called in the NHL. It's a clean hit.

The rest of the penalties have definitely been deserved though.

Never?! Do you watch the NHL? Everything close to a big hit gets called these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad