GDT: Gold Medal Game • Feb. 23 • Sweden vs. Canada • Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hockey is Canada's National Winter Sport; it is law here.

canada1-175kb7l.jpg

Good game Swedes; great effort despite the injuries. Congrats on winning the Olympic Silver Medal.

Congrats also to the reigning, defending, Olympic Gold Medalists, CANADA.

Ugh, I HATED that guy. :laugh:

So glad he wasn't there this year.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
The Canadians lauding this are a little silly. You've got a population more than treble the Swedes in a land where hockey rules on high. Of course you're going to be better.

Don't get excited if the Lions win the World Cup this summer either.

:laugh:

Nexus

Jul 7, 2013
Massive congratulations to Canada. In the end, there was no contest who was the best team in this tournament.

Congratulations for Sweden for Silver medal as well, Olympic medal is olympic medal, and losing to Canada in Finals isn't something you should be ashamed of.

McCullogh

Feb 4, 2006
Paris
Congrats Canada.

So well deserved. And guys like Crosby, Doughty (****ing amazing), Price, Toews, Stamkos, Duchene, Pieterangelo and Taveres are still young. Your team is amazing and will be so for many years to come.

Must say that every time I see Doughty I more and more realize what kind of amazing player he really is. To bad Sweden couldnt show for the finals but I guess we were just a bit to weak at center with the top-3 guys out. (And yeah I know Canada missed players too).

Anyway, congrats Canada. You are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad