WC: GOLD: Finland vs Canada

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
If you have lots of success, its impossible to always have luck. if you have much sucess, its means you are good. but ofc sometimes it was luck etc
The truth is that in the big picture you make your own luck. The teams that have to emphasize that the teams that beat them were lucky, just weren’t good enough themselves. Every team has some good luck and some bad luck.

The key is to have your own play at that level that you minimize the meaning of a lucky or unlucky bounce by just getting enough of your own chances and having enough of skill to capitalize from them. Losers call the other teams and players lucky.

Reactions: FinPanda

AKQJ

May 6, 2022
Turku
I do not know if it could belong here, but Stanley Cup won with the Finnish goal. It crowns the year of Olympic Gold, World Champions title... It is emotional. Well done Arsi!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nate070 and Hasa92

AKQJ

May 6, 2022
Turku
1656327198703.png

It was 2nd time Finnish guys scored Stanley Cup winning goal in the history. First one was Jari Kurri in 1987. And Finland has now 14 Stanley Cup winners (there have been guys who have been in SC winning roster in winning years, but who are not on the cup due to small role) and 3 scouts names are on the Cup:

Jari KURRI x5
Esa TIKKANEN x5
Reijo RUOTSALAINEN x2
Jere LEHTINEN
Ville NIEMINEN
Teemu SELÄNNE
Valtteri FILPPULA
Antti NIEMI
Tuukka RASK
Kimmo TIMONEN
Teuvo TERÄVÄINEN
Olli MÄÄTTÄ x2
Mikko RANTANEN
Artturi LEHKONEN

Teemu welcoms Turku boys to the club. Turku is on the map at last. Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Oulu, Savonlinna, Tampere, Kuopio, Jyväskylä and now Turku.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 and Hasa92

AKQJ

May 6, 2022
Turku
1656324063211.png

Walk of the Champion!

Still remember him and his father visiting me 12 years ago in Tallinn. Now I live in their city in Turku and feel so happy and honoured knowing them and all the respect in the World!!! Ika is fantastic person and Arsi is the beast! :thumbu:

Reactions: 21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad