Going For Beers With A Canuck

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
i'd go with Gudbranson probably.

Hutton is one of those guys that likes to say stupid things to the police when they show up so no thanks.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
I think Virtanen would enjoy a night out at Roosters more than any other Nuck would.

Any of the guys I knock on for their intangibles (Sbisa, Gudb) seem like a lot of fun too.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I spent way more time thinking about this than I care to admit.

And I've got nothing. None of the canucks seem very fun. Meh.

Hence why I was only able to name older Canucks players or ex-players.

I searched funniest Canucks moments on youtube last night, and the amount of character we had on the teams in the past was incredibly overwhemling compared to this team now.

Bieksa/Burrows/Kesler/Luongo/Schneider were all great, to name a few. I was going to name all the funny things they've done but I'll just link it:

I'd have a case of beer, and a bottle of whiskey with these guys, just to get the night started.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Well I don't drink anymore but boy did I used to. I'm going to get in a time machine and go with pre recovery Kassian. I bet he was a real hoot to party with.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC
Current Canucks would have to be Burrows.

Former I'd go with Luongo or Bieksa.

Also would love to get Big Bert hammered and hear some great Damn stories.

Toxic0n

We are all mumps
Dec 10, 2008
Tank nation
Just go to the Roxy after a Canucks game on a Saturday night. I am 98% sure you will run into a Canuck player there. Or if not, any random Canuck game. That's their hang out.

Is this still true? I know Roxy was a big thing for Canucks about a decade ago, but I think they moved up to better, classier places as the team aged. Unless you're Kassian.

On topic: Burrows. I bet he has some hilarious stories to tell.

I had lunch with Higgins once. Genuinely nice, down to earth guy and pretty funny too.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
If you could choose a Canuck to bring along for a few beers with your buddies who would you choose? And why? :popcorn:

Burrows - long time Canuck, probably has some great Canuck stories, seems like a down to earth guy, funny guy, friendly, cool.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Burrows and Horvat i bet Burrows would TEASE Horvat all the time because Horvat is too young and serious and Burrows is older experienced and knows how to knock guys off there game and probably with beers too :laugh:

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Burrows and Horvat i bet Burrows would TEASE Horvat all the time because Horvat is too young and serious and Burrows is older experienced and knows how to knock guys off there game and probably with beers too :laugh:

You think Burrows & Horvat would want to drink root beers @ A&W with you? :sarcasm:

(and yes, I'm too old to drink beer now :naughty:)

Needs more Vey

Here yah go:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad