Going For Beers With A Canuck

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
Easily Flat Stanley. Seems like a hilarious dude from the Canucks team videos — lost it when he called Stecher "Tony".

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Biega since he would probably be the most normal easy to talk to player that looks like a normal friend.
Stecher since it would be funny seeing him getting carded.
Hutton since he would be the happiest funnest drinking buddy I imagine

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
Benning - he would probably have the times but end up drinking to much and give trade information away (he was accused of tampering when he was sober :laugh:)

Burrows - would have some great stories from the glory days

Gubrandson - seems like a beauty

Would be interesting to go for beers with someone who was in the dressing room during the Moore - Bertuzzi stuff

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Haha good call. I'm picturing that scene from the first Thor movie where he and Stellan Skarsgard's character go out for beers :laugh:

Gotta go with Bo here myself.

It's pretty easy to hit on whichever girl you like without worrying about starting a fight. Because Tryamkin. And he could really spot them out for you too.

I was going to say the tab would be on me, just for that privilege... but something tells me you need quite a lot of the ol' al-cee-hol to get that guy buzzin'

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
The question was about going out for beers, not wodka. I guess you could go out for wodka and potatoes, or better yet potato wodka. Bring Adidas

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Benning - he would probably have the times but end up drinking to much and give trade information away (he was accused of tampering when he was sober :laugh: )

Allegedly sober. Heh heh...
----

I would choose.. Virtanen.. but would insist he drinks water while I pound em back.
Would wanna know how he's dealing with with the internet criticism against him.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
The question was about going out for beers, not wodka. I guess you could go out for wodka and potatoes, or better yet potato wodka. Bring Adidas

In all honesty, I'm not really one to drink beer anyways. But the sentiment is there, and I'll just have some ol' reliable rum n cokes.... My fren cen heff the wodka if he like.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Gonna go tryamkin as I feel he'd be most suitable to my drinking styles and could carry me home if he had to, but also could be a great goofy wingman plus bodyguard if things went south. Plus there not more anything comfortable than track suits.

I'd say Dorset but neck problems man.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Kevin Bieksa.

Oh current Canuck?

Alex Burrows, I guess. But only if Kesler tagged along.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Just go to the Roxy after a Canucks game on a Saturday night. I am 98% sure you will run into a Canuck player there. Or if not, any random Canuck game. That's their hang out.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Gudbranson seems like a really cool dude. If I ever got into a fight he'd be there

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Hansen

Former Canucks would have to be Bieksa. Or Bertuzzi from HBO's 24/7 series

DetailedAccomplishedAoudad.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad