3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
You know what I LOVED? Seemingly a killer instinct right AFTER we made it 2-1 before the period ended. Got down the ice and Zibby hit the post, tenacity and a little like "we can get another one" as their wanting to get in the dressing room. Almost.

Another thing, I'd take that Brazeau guy from them in a heartbeat. We have a similar player. Cuylle, only left handed and a few more games in. He's gonna be a good one.

Anybody questioning Kreiders empty net option, to PASS to Zibby? What a surprise! Boston even knew it and almost intercepted it.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I disagree about being better without Lindgren and Trouba. What's made us look better is having a complete lineup of forwards. I do believe that we have to learn from their absense in that the pairs we've been running aren't necessarily the best pairs. Personally, id like to see
Lindgren Fox
Miller Schneider
Jones Trouba
I like Gus, i have no idea why but he plays better on his offside. Jones/Gus could play that 3rd pair depending on the opponent.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
We're not so don't be sorry.

Fixed That For You
Oh thanks, haha. Didn't know that AND I didn't even notice you did. Oh yeah, I should have said that. I guess I am not catching on with the Rempemania. I'm on board and feel he can be a good contributor in > being just an intimidator. Kid has talent, did you see that nice cut back to the forehand when it looked as if he was going wide around the cage? Got the shot off and if Swayman wasn't paying attention.......

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Oh thanks, haha. Didn't know that AND I didn't even notice you did. Oh yeah, I should have said that. I guess I am not catching on with the Rempemania. I'm on board and feel he can be a good contributor in > being just an intimidator. Kid has talent, did you see that nice cut back to the forehand when it looked as if he was going wide around the cage? Got the shot off and if Swayman wasn't paying attention.......
well seeing he's got 5 mins on his return it's not anything to judge on. Let's see vs Florida.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I disagree about being better without Lindgren and Trouba. What's made us look better is having a complete lineup of forwards. I do believe that we have to learn from their absense in that the pairs we've been running aren't necessarily the best pairs. Personally, id like to see
Lindgren Fox
Miller Schneider
Jones Trouba
I like Gus, i have no idea why but he plays better on his offside. Jones/Gus could play that 3rd pair depending on the opponent.

No, what’s made us look better is having 5 defensemen who can move the puck and a 6D who’s just kinda there but understands how in theory.

Instead of tying anchors to 2 of our Top 4 dmen and telling them to do their best

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
What is that?
My GF told me she recognized them and that they looked like Mika's. Made "too much" sense.
Needless to say, I broke up with her then and there. Not because she DID HIM, but because she never even introduced me to him. I mean, as much or little as I cared about her, that's the least she could have done for me. Hell, I would've even watched, haha.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I think we will find out if he ghosts the playoffs again.

The dude seems to be on a mission to silence the critics (I am one) this year. I am here for it.
Pretty sure, Casper won't show up. Very recently he's been so close to a hatty and those 2 or 3 games each time, you could see how pissed he was that he didn't get it.
Almost didn't get it again last night, if it wasn't for his "I'm not gonna be denied yet again" attitude. Bring THAT to the PO's, along with Zibby and Kreids giving their all and I like our chances.

Since Jones’ has been put in I dont think ive seen him make a mistake. He’s a very focused player.
Must be hanging with Foxy. Hell, maybe the whole d corps are. In general, they've been great since........well, since you know who has been out.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I have a Frolov Rangers jersey; please accept me and let me root for the Rangers and Quick breaking the record. :wedgie:
Okay, anybody that would go out on the edge and buying a Frolov jersey, is okay by me. But just remember, I am not anybody important around here. Just ask anybody.
P.S. The love and respect we have for Quickie is undeniable. Without HIM, we would not be where we are right now. And we forgive him for the tears he singlehandedly made us all shed, and you know when I am talking about.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I’d like to vote for Braden Schneider but I don’t see his name here.

Cmon man!

Words coming out of his mouth like Trouba is indispensible and such an important figure to the team but the mind is like take it easy, take your time coming back.

Reactions: bobbop

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Holy shit, you guys weren't kidding about Jack Edwards. Until now I thought it was overblown. I'm listening to him and he sounds wasted. Like he's gone on a drinking binge or something. I hope everything's all right for him. Must suck that his most prized career asset is compromised. As painful as it must be to listen to him consistently for Bruins fans, I'm glad they kept him on despite his diminished speech.
Just heard him as well. I am also glad he was able to keep doing what he loved. I hope the fans appreciate him because it seems like he's successfully pushing through whatever is happening.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Think about it. The Rangers this season have lost Fox for a month, Kakko for close to 2, Chytil for basically the entire year, Wheeler gone for the half of the season, Trouba and Lindgren hurt, and yet they have remained in 1st and near the top of the league standings all year. Not bad.
We lost shesterkin for 2 weeks too if I recall correctly.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
My GF told me she recognized them and that they looked like Mika's. Made "too much" sense.
Needless to say, I broke up with her then and there. Not because she DID HIM, but because she never even introduced me to him. I mean, as much or little as I cared about her, that's the least she could have done for me. Hell, I would've even watched, haha.
We’ve been watching him trying to score all season……

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
How do people watch that game and say “trade Zibanejad”? He was flying all over the ice defending and getting 2 even strength points. Cup winning talent if he’s on his game for Game 1 and there’s not a player in the league available who is remotely capable of what Mika gives the Rangers. And I’m one of his biggest critics this year.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
How do people watch that game and say “trade Zibanejad”? He was flying all over the ice defending and getting 2 even strength points. Cup winning talent if he’s on his game for Game 1 and there’s not a player in the league available who is remotely capable of what Mika gives the Rangers. And I’m one of his biggest critics this year.
it's his cap hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad