Goalies On Trade Market

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Maybe. And, add a year to his school package

I figured he was coming after this weekend. The inconsistency of the goalies has led to this move. It may be a desperate attempt to getting some wins by getting some outstanding goaltending and limping into the playoffs. I'm beginning to think this is what the management is hoping for. If so yikes! We need to sell now.

WJ

hockeyinsiderusports

Nov 20, 2017
Culina leaving Ryerson will impact his academic eligibility as withdrawl date has passed. He will need to either a) pass classes he enrolled In or b) pass 6 classes to regain eligibility

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Culina leaving Ryerson will impact his academic eligibility as withdrawl date has passed. He will need to either a) pass classes he enrolled In or b) pass 6 classes to regain eligibility

Well he left so it obviously meant more to him to have another crack at playing in the OHL. He must of been given some kind of assurance that he will be getting in a certain amount of games or he doesn't leave. Remains to be seen how this impacts the line up with 4 overagers and 3 goalies.

WJ

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I figured he was coming after this weekend. The inconsistency of the goalies has led to this move. It may be a desperate attempt to getting some wins by getting some outstanding goaltending and limping into the playoffs. I'm beginning to think this is what the management is hoping for. If so yikes! We need to sell now.

WJ

Unless very certain of OA seasons from both Candella & O’Grady, yeah.
Even with that, gotta listen to offers on Sokolov & Pezzetta & twins & OAs and McConville & Baker too
Sell & Buy. whatever it takes to add a top 6 F or 3 D or both for next season

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Unless very certain of OA seasons from both Candella & O’Grady, yeah.
Even with that, gotta listen to offers on Sokolov & Pezzetta & twins & OAs and McConville & Baker too
Sell & Buy. whatever it takes to add a top 6 F or 3 D or both for next season
McConville and Baker??? You are scrambling again.

WJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad