Go Caps! (Official Caps Playoff Bandwagon Thread 2015)

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
I tried to find a playoff thread in your board to post on but I couldn't find one, so apologies in advance for starting a thread.

GO CAPS!

You're my pick to make it all the way. Your team is the most complete in my opinion and you have the right coaching who is dictating the right philosophy for the playoffs.

:yo:

I wouldn't mind seeing you guys step on the Rangers necks a bit either. Trust me it's fun. :D

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
Same here. Good luck guys. Ovechkin and Backstrom are such great players.

Such a disappointing season here in LA.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
90% of me is like, "There's no ****ing way an out-of-town fan is gonna start our playoff thread."

Then 10% of me goes, "Holy **** whatever we've been doing hasn't been working...maybe this is the missing ingredient we've needed all along."

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Welcome aboard!

First victory in the war for the cup is to close fort never lose for good.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
and a roar goes up from the crowd. "yeah"

who could the caps realistically play this playoffs where they would actually be the league, media, fans favorite to win? I am having a hard time thinking of one. not the islanders. last go around on Long Island. Not the Rangers. Not Montreal. Tampa?

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
I watched the condensed Penguins-Islanders game and I'm pretty worried we're going to get Halak'd again, he was a brick wall against them :help:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
We have been the antithesis of the Kings in the playoffs. Maybe their fans can pass along some of that positive feng shui we'll need.

Posted this before in a different thread to someone, but worth saying again. Welcome aboard to all. I hope you're gluttons for punishment.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I watched the condensed Penguins-Islanders game and I'm pretty worried we're going to get Halak'd again, he was a brick wall against them :help:

Really? He looked out of position plenty to me, Pens are just pathetic right now and couldn't capitalize.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm a Canes fan. Took part in our board's bandwagon draft. Had the misfortune of originally selecting the Fish Sticks, but managed to pull of a trade for Capitals bandwagonship. I live in the area and go to quite a few Caps games and my wife is a huge Caps fan, so I'm glad to be on board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad