GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Rick Tocchet just has no answers.

Special teams has sucked and we keep trotting out the same crappy shit.

Now we are seriously lacking any offense down the stretch as well and our lines are struggling with a lack of chemistry.

It's good to make adjustments but you need to be able to find a lineup that could semi work and allow the lines to generate chemistry.

Seems like a coach who is just overthinking it right now.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
I dont think that we, as a team that has had lines in a blender for half the season, are really going to contend with teams with 2-3 lines that have perfect chemistry

Tocchet hasn’t been patient enough and keeps moving people around when it’s not working. Teams been shit since the allstar brwak.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
With how tough the west is we’re not getting out of the first round playing like this. Hope the core gets some experience and management can fill some holes for next year. Lindholm being a bust doesn’t help either.
Yeah they're at least playing well defensively and assuming Demko is back they'll get good goaltending, but they're still going to get wrecked because they're not going to be able to muster much I'm the way of goals. They're just struggling to create any offensive thrust as the games get tighter, more physical and more intense.

I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't such a pattern. I'd feel like it's just as simple as a dry spell for the offense that they I'll figure out.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
Bad time for a goalie pull. Trying to spread the offence when the team is having trouble scoring makes no sense. Also inconsistent reffing but PP is ass and Dallas was the better team anyways.

Not sure what the coaching strategy has been the last few games but this is not how you will win in the playoffs.

Reactions: geebaan and quat

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Yeah they're at least playing well defensively and assuming Demko is back they'll get good goaltending, but they're still going to get wrecked because they're not going to be able to muster much I'm the way of goals. They're just struggling to create any offensive thrust as the games get tighter, more physical and more intense.

I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't such a pattern. I'd feel like it's just as simple as a dry spell for the offense that they I'll figure out.

I’m seeing 5-6 games if we’re lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad