Post-Game Talk: [GM70] Canucks defeat Canadiens | 4-1 (Zadorov(2), Garland, & Aman) | Full 50 Minutes

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
It might take 100 points to make the playoffs in the West. Has that happened ever before with all 8 teams?

Reactions: Indiana

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
So what’s the limit for a Zadorov contract

4x5? 5x4.5?

I might do that if Myers/Cole are gone. Having him out there as a deterrent is almost worth it itself
At this point hes gonna be demanding like 4.5+
He would get more in the UFA market.
Would love to keep him but I dont want any overpriced players on the team.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
My wishes were granted. no injuries and the red shirt fans went home in tears.

My brother took his daughter to the Caps game, her first ever. For context, they both live in Sydney AU. She has been here for 18 months. She and my daughter were together for the first time in many years, and damn they could both be models. (my daughter has been in like 10 movies, but had to quit because it interfered with law career. She also is a top level athlete. Just love to brag about my kids.)

Anyways, my brother (we are identical twins) is going to the Flames game, the day before he flies home. He flew up in 2011 to see game 7 vs Boston, if you question his level of interest.

Either way, that was damn near a perfect game by the team. minor puck luck, but clearly the better team. Again. They are playing very well.

And overjoyed that they sent the asshole MTL fans home in tears.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad