Pre-Game Talk: [GM44] Canucks @ Blue Jackets | Mon. Jan 15th, 10:00am | SNP | MLK Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Sometimes you just need to be a guy on a line. I think he can do that as the third guy.

He’ll essentially have to do that if they end up finessing some sort of Kuzmenko salary out, new top six F in anyways.
He was that third guy with Petterson and Kuzmenko and very underwhelming. He’s not a top six player.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Sucks to lose in the shootout and have our streak of leading after 2 broken. But last game of the road trip and after having travel issues, I'll take the point.

Time for the boys to head home, sleep in their own beds, and get a couple days of practice in before the next game on Thursday.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Well that was definitely a game 7 of a road trip and stuck in Buffalo with extra long delays type of game.

The Canucks just had nothing today. Understandably so. Even the shootout was the ugliest attempts I’ve seen in a long time. Take the point and come home

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I think you have to question the coaching decision to put Cole in over juulsen. He had such an abysmal game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad