Post-Game Talk: [GM39] Canucks defeat Devils | 6-4 (Pettersson(2), Miller(2), Garland, & Joshua) | By the Hair of Our Chinny-Chin-Chin

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I think it's good for the team to experience games like they did tonight. (Not good for the fans, though, too hard on the heart).

This is good prep for the playoffs. Some nights your goalie doesn't have it and you have to fight through it.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I hope they keep the Lotto Line together for awhile. It's a lot more enjoyable following the team when Pettersson/Hughes/Miller move up in the scoring race. Makar was actually ahead of Hughes in D scoring before tonight.

Reactions: Indiana and calnuck

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Demko was bad tonight but man the defensive play of the forwards tonight was absolute ass, especially Mikheyev. That 4th Devils goal was f***ing brutal; I have no idea what he was thinking or where he was going.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Time zone, the earth spins around the sun

Not really relevant but when I was landscaping I told my foreman about how time is man made in concept, and said there’s really nothing stopping us from having a universal clock. Poor guy just couldn’t wrap his head around the idea. I don’t know what was so hard, 3am would just mean very different things for Moscow compared to Vancouver.

The ramifications past that are lost on me, but he literally could not picture it. f***ing dick would yell at me because I didn’t know how to use a leaf blower “professionally”. Well thanks for teaching me, Fred.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Whoa, didn't watch this game, but my suggestion for lineup changes ended up being pretty close, huh? Just swapped Boeser with Kuzmenko, but same basic idea (the Miller/Pettersson carrying their own lines thing just wasn't working)

Reactions: Indiana

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Whoa, didn't watch this game, but my suggestion for lineup changes ended up being pretty close, huh? Just swapped Boeser with Kuzmenko, but same basic idea (the Miller/Pettersson carrying their own lines thing just wasn't working)
Kuz and Mik slumping too hard for Petey to carry them. Might be good for Kuz and Mik to play as a 3rd line for awhile.
I guess nobody expected Joshua, Garland and Bluegar to play like a 2nd line so that enables us to load up the big guns.

How did we time all the injuries like that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad