Pre-Game Talk: GM28: Pens @ ACC|7PM|14/03/13|3 game home stand...we keep moving FORWARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
tumblr_m0rgzfHga91rn2vkfo1_500.gif

Time to get back to business.

Haha! I like that.

Go Leafs Go. Enough clowning around the last few games.

Asif16*

So much negativity on this board. Im just go ahead and say that i for one is still a very optimistic leaf fan. I saw that Jets loss coming weeks ago. It just happens like that. Actually, (this is no joke), ive had atleast 95% of my predictions come true so far (about who wins the game, not the score). Last time i checked WE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! 5th SEED. Now if my predictions are correct, we are gonna beat Pitts tommrow and WE GONNA BEAT THE JETS ON SATURDAY. Actually i think we are going to end up going on a 5 game winning streak starting Tomorrow! MARK MY WORDSS!! Put my name down. OUR NEXT LOSS WILL BE AGAINST THE BRUINS IN BOSTON! WOOO. I BELIEF!! GO LEAFS GO!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
god damn it carlyle hasn't the last few games told you the defense wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed..!?

Ah well just gotta keep rolling with the punches it seems till he figures it out.

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
So much negativity on this board. Im just go ahead and say that i for one is still a very optimistic leaf fan. I saw that Jets loss coming weeks ago. It just happens like that. Actually, (this is no joke), ive had atleast 95% of my predictions come true so far (about who wins the game, not the score). Last time i checked WE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! 5th SEED. Now if my predictions are correct, we are gonna beat Pitts tommrow and WE GONNA BEAT THE JETS ON SATURDAY. Actually i think we are going to end up going on a 5 game winning streak starting Tomorrow! MARK MY WORDSS!! Put my name down. OUR NEXT LOSS WILL BE AGAINST THE BRUINS IN BOSTON! WOOO. I BELIEF!! GO LEAFS GO!

OK...just because your post is a breath of fresh optimistic air, I'll mark it down. Remember I supported you when you gloat later.;)

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Time to get back in the saddle.

Pull this plane up before it crashes.

Hope to hell the ABS system work on the 18 wheeler.

Perfect way to make a statement that we're back is a resounding win over the Penguins.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Perfect way to make a statement that we're back is a resounding win over the Penguins.

Someone in the Leafs organization needs to throw some gravel and sand on the road!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
More of this:
prime.gif

Please...I don't think I can watch a 4 games losing streak AND Kostka and Holzer in the line up.

Skeptix

Jun 5, 2010
I want to see Holzer gone. He doesn't deserve to be on this team over Liles. Liles has done nothing wrong and is being butted out for a guy that is playing horribly in his rookie year at the fine age of 26. Get Holzer/Kostka the ******* out of here.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I want to see Holzer gone. He doesn't deserve to be on this team over Liles. Liles has done nothing wrong and is being butted out for a guy that is playing horribly in his rookie year at the fine age of 26. Get Holzer/Kostka the ******* out of here.

Holzer and Costco are too good for the AHL. Jake Gardiner needs to develop till he learns how to suck, then we'll call him up.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Holzer and Costco are too good for the AHL. Jake Gardiner needs to develop till he learns how to suck, then we'll call him up.

Seriously can't wait until 2020 when Gardiner gets his chance. I'd say he needs another 7 years of developmental time to work on the leaks in his defensive game.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
More of this:
prime.gif

Please...I don't think I can watch a 4 games losing streak AND Kostka and Holzer in the line up.

Optimus :handclap: :yo:

Alright, we know the Leafs were just messing with us these past few games. There gonna blow out pens and jets, book it.

Go Leafs Go :)

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Free Gardiner, Free Gardiner, Free Gardiner, nuff said! :)

What NHL team would you like him traded to. While you're at it, tell us what the return would be. :laugh:

I ask the above, because it appears that Nonis/Carlyle don't seem to be interested in having him on the Leafs roster! lol

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

And then promptly lose again to the Jets on Saturday night! :p:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

It's Kostca, you guys are defaming the name of Costco. They may sue!!! ;)

Maybe a better nickname could be Lostca?

Most of the time, Kostca looks a Lostca on da ice.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
If Holzer Kostka and Gunnarson all play tomorrow night and we loose I might be jumping on the fire Carlyle bandwagon. If he does it tomorrow, and saturday night and we loose both games... I am 100 percent on the fire RC bandwagon. These coaches are ****ing senile i swear.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
If Holzer Kostka and Gunnarson all play tomorrow night and we loose I might be jumping on the fire Carlyle bandwagon. If he does it tomorrow, and saturday night and we loose both games... I am 100 percent on the fire RC bandwagon. These coaches are ****ing senile i swear.

There is a pretty darn good chance that happens tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad