Pre-Game Talk: GM28: Pens @ ACC|7PM|14/03/13|3 game home stand...we keep moving FORWARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

FYI, mirtle tweeted that Gardiner won't be called up today. Only possibility is tomorrow as Marlies play tonight.

If we are going with both of Costco and Holzer... :surrender

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Terry Koshan ‏@koshtorontosun
Lupul wearing same colour as McClement, Grabovski, Kulemin #Leafs

they're playing shinny.....

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
1. Odds are Carlyle goes with his same crew on the back end. He has this absurd logic that you must be big and physical to play on the blueline, when really I think both are overhyped. Today's game is all about speed, you need to outskate or at least keep up with the opponent, and lets face it our blueline is slow as molass'es.

2. Crosby only got 1a last game, Phaneuf did an excellent job containing him, of all the issues last game vs pens it wasn't Crosby.

3. I can't see Gardiner being called up, but Carlyle SHOULD put in Liles/Komi and take out Holzer/Kostka.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Damn why don't Bozak, Kessel, JVR, Grabovski, Kulemin, and MacArthur play tougher?

Bozak's never been "tough", yea he'll take a hit or make one but he's not known as an overly physical player. Kessel well.... he's just the softest player on the team maybe in the league, he'll never lay a body on someone. JVR is moody, there's times (like against the pens) where he uses his size to dominate, but theres a lot of other times where he's just a ballerina out there. Grabo contrary to popular opinion is NOT a gritty player, very rarely will he lay a hit on a guy, best you can hope for out of him is a lovetap on the oppostion. Kulemin is a lot like JVR has the size but only uses it when he feels like it, same goes for Mac.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Komisarek, Liles remain a pair at #Leafs practice. Others same as well.

:biglaugh:

What is the definition of insanity by Einstein again? :laugh:

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Terry Koshan ‏@koshtorontosun
Lupul wearing same colour as McClement, Grabovski, Kulemin #Leafs

they're playing shinny.....

Since I don't understand your point, just going to say I'm pretty sure this means he's been cleared for contact?

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
:biglaugh:

What is the definition of insanity by Einstein again? :laugh:

Far Cry 3:)

Vaas: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same ****ing thing... over and over again expecting... **** to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were ************ me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these ****ing ******, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same ****ing thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The Leafs will win handily tomorrow and everyone will step back from the ledge until Saturday when they lose to Winnipeg again.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
Since I don't understand your point, just going to say I'm pretty sure this means he's been cleared for contact?

im just passing on info.....not exactly sure what it means.....will prob have more tweets about it later on

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
im just passing on info.....not exactly sure what it means.....will prob have more tweets about it later on

ahaha my bad then, I thought your shinny comment was just based on the fact that the colour of there jerseys is being mentioned.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
tumblr_m0rgzfHga91rn2vkfo1_500.gif

Time to get back to business.

Oct 18, 2010
I know. I'm suggesting that the Leafs have one of the softest top 6s in the league. And it's not shocking to see them play this way, even if they have periods where they do pay the price to make plays.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Just a heads up. Since we played you last our defence has been a lot better but still a bit hit and miss. Crosby has been getting better but he was kept quite with good man management by Boston.

MakeTheIronSing

Oct 13, 2011
Edmonton
Just a heads up. Since we played you last our defence has been a lot better but still a bit hit and miss. Crosby has been getting better but he was kept quite with good man management by Boston.

He's just the most unreal player out there, it boggles my mind how good he is.

Leaf fans are all over Kadri at producing his 25 points so far.

Crosby has 45 in the same amount of games played. Good lord.

Remember all the back and forth between who was better, Crosby or Ovechkin... its just insane to think back on.

JMcLeaf

Wednesday's Practice Lines

Forwards:

van Riemsdyk - Bozak - Kessel
McClement - Grabovski - Kulemin
MacArthur - Kadri - Frattin
McLaren - Komarov - Orr
Steckel

Defence:

Phaneuf - Holzer
Gunnarsson - Kostka
Fraser - Franson
Liles - Komisarek

Goaltenders:

Reimer
Scrivens

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wednesday's Practice Lines

Forwards:

van Riemsdyk - Bozak - Kessel
McClement - Grabovski - Kulemin
MacArthur - Kadri - Frattin
McLaren - Komarov - Orr
Steckel

Defence:

Phaneuf - Holzer
Gunnarsson - Kostka
Fraser - Franson
Liles - Komisarek

Goaltenders:

Reimer
Scrivens

So the exact same lines. Atta boy, Carlyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad