Post-Game Talk: [GM15] Canucks defeat Canadiens | 5-2 (Garland, Mikheyev, Joshua, Boeser, and PDG) | Right Back At It

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Anyone else absolutely despise oilers fans?

No, they are the most wonderful fans in sports.
simpsons-pinocchio.gif

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
It feels so good to actually watch crisp, exciting games again.

I don't think Montreal has a single true 1st line forward, but I would love Caulfield on this team. He seems to mesh with anyone on the ice.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
For the 20+ years I've watched hockey, I've always felt like Montreal just has a bunch of 3rd liners or 3rd/4th/5th defensemen and a random top 50 player assembled into a lineup. I don't feel that way when I watch other teams unless they're rebuilding, and with Montreal they seem to do it while rebuilding or making the playoffs.

I know I am probably wrong, but I can't shake this out of my head.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I think Montreal is doing pretty well, with all things considered. Caulfield is looking good, as is Suzuki and Monahan.

Too bad Dach got injured, this was a critical year for him.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
For the 20+ years I've watched hockey, I've always felt like Montreal just has a bunch of 3rd liners or 3rd/4th/5th defensemen and a random top 50 player assembled into a lineup. I don't feel that way when I watch other teams unless they're rebuilding, and with Montreal they seem to do it while rebuilding or making the playoffs.

I know I am probably wrong, but I can't shake this out of my head.

Agreed, they never had a star player. Last was maybe Kovalev and Subban (During his very short prime).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad