GM Game #2 by PG and JW

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Well Malkin stayed in PIT
Malkin was RFA when he signed it, and after time players can get comfortable with a city. JT is in a position where, if he doesn't stay, he will chose his future. I would think the odds are low that a superstar chooses to go somewhere that he is not the main star.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
You could also let people choose their teams, but randomly assign the objectives either before selection or after.
Contend - Take the Next Step - and Rebuild

Be fun to see what a person could do if they had to tear down and rebuild the Penguins.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
fake-tweet20180517-12-ptkm5n.jpg

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
You could also let people choose their teams, but randomly assign the objectives either before selection or after.

Be fun to see what a person could do if they had to tear down and rebuild the Penguins.

I know some people like these games to be realistic so I don't see this idea working for 31 people.

That being said, I don't need realism like proper team directions, players refusing trades because of NMC/NTC, etc for it to be enjoyable. Totally okay with whatever.

Reactions: OB5 and AslanRH

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015

This idea sounds like a lot of fun, Imagine needing to Contend as Detroit or the Canucks

Reactions: AslanRH and OB5

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
I know some people like these games to be realistic so I don't see this idea working for 31 people.

That being said, I don't need realism like proper team directions, players refusing trades because of NMC/NTC, etc for it to be enjoyable. Totally okay with whatever.
I liked the idea where you give 3 teams and get one of them, but completely random...If i got Tor or Boston i would be required to blow them up and turn them into the worse teams in history, that's how much i hate both teams...

Reactions: OB5

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:jets

Are excited to announce that 3 players have signed their Entry Level Contracts

Kristian Vesalainen - W
Vesalainen is expected to join the NHL Roster on opening night.

Jack Glover - RD and Jordan Stallard - C
Both are expected to join the Manitoba Moose to begin the season

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Anyone else having trouble accessing the site right now? I sometimes get on but then get an error if I try and edit or get to a new page.

Gibby

Apr 29, 2010
London, ON
:vegas

Smith - Karlsson - Marchessault
Haula - Little - Perron
Namestnikov - Glass - Tuch
Bellemare - Eakin - Carpenter
Lindberg, Pulkkinen

Schmidt - Miller
McNabb - Whitecloud
Merrill - Engelland