GM Game #1 by Wolfy, RR, and IR

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Buffalo has a couple moves in the queue right now

Stewart, weber, meszaros, Benoit, enroth actively available. Looking for futures in most cases

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:bolts:

Looking for
Two-way 2nd or 3rd line center
Physical, top 6 winger.

Available

Alex Killorn
Radko Gudas
Brett Connolly
Mark Barberio
Richard Panik
JT Brown
Most picks/prospects

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Renaud Lavoie : I am told that the Habs are listening to offers for Lars Eller and there is definitely interest from other teams.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:caps

Alex Ovechkin - Nicklas Backstrom - Tom Wilson
Andre Burakovsky - Evgeny Kuznetsov - Troy Brouwer
Jason Chimera - Brooks Laich - Joel Ward
Eric Fehr - Marcus Johansson - Chris Brown
Jay Beagle, Michael Latta

Karl Alzner - Matt Niskanen
Brooks Orpik - John Carlson
Dmitri Orlov - Mike Green
John Erskine - Jack Hillen

Braden Holtby
Justin Peters​

Red - Untouchable
Blue - Trading Block

Looking to add a 2nd line center and a top-6 forward.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

2015-16, here we come. It's time to re-tool. We're looking to add a top-6 scoring winger, a shutdown D, and picks. We'll consider moving anyone other than OEL and our prospects.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

The Rangers have bee very busy in trying to take the next step to become a perennial powerhouse so far. Still looking to be very busy.

:canes
Marc Staal
Carl Hagelin

Jeff Skinner
Andrej Sekera
CAR 2nd 15

When AV was brought in, the Rangers changed to a puck possession and puck control team. We feel Jeff and Andrej can be big parts of that moving forward.

We love Jeff's upside at only 22 and with such a high scoring upside. We project him as a consistent 70 point LWer.

Andrej we see as a very solid 2nd pairing defenseman who can help move the puck up the ice and we are hopeful to re-sign him as we believe he fits our style of play.

We hated to give Marc and Carl as they have been very good Rangers but we felt the upside coming back and the fact that we have young players like Jesper Fast, JT Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Kevin Hayes and others who we feel can replace what Hagelin brought to the team moving forward

Skinner-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hayes-Miller-MSL
Fast-Moore-Lombardi/Malone

McDonagh-Girardi
Sekera-Klein
Moore-Boyle

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

The Rangers have bee very busy in trying to take the next step to become a perennial powerhouse so far. Still looking to be very busy.

Marc Staal
Carl Hagelin

Jeff Skinner
Andrej Sekera
CAR 2nd 15

When AV was brought in, the Rangers changed to a puck possession and puck control team. We feel Jeff and Andrej can be big parts of that moving forward.

We love Jeff's upside at only 22 and with such a high scoring upside. We project him as a consistent 70 point LWer.

Andrej we see as a very solid 2nd pairing defenseman who can help move the puck up the ice and we are hopeful to re-sign him as we believe he fits our style of play.

We hated to give Marc and Carl as they have been very good Rangers but we felt the upside coming back and the fact that we have young players like Jesper Fast, JT Miller, Oscar Lindberg, Kevin Hayes and others who we feel can replace what Hagelin brought to the team moving forward

Skinner-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hayes-Miller-MSL
Fast-Moore-Lombardi/Malone

McDonagh-Girardi
Sekera-Klein
Moore-Boyle

I think that we are not allowed to send in trades right now. See IR second post.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada

Marc Staal
Carl Hagelin

Jeff Skinner
Andrej Sekera
CAR 2nd 15

confirmed.

Definitely lost the trade but I wanted to solidify the D and adding the final Staal brother seemed like a perfect place to start for the Canes retool.

Could have just signed him as an FA.....but....I dared... to dream?

member 202355

Wait, so Marc Staal is a UFA after this season?

Yikes, that trade looks really bad actually.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
confirmed.

Definitely lost the trade but I wanted to solidify the D and adding the final Staal brother seemed like a perfect place to start for the Canes retool.

Could have just signed him as an FA.....but....I dared... to dream?

Hope that you would be able to retain him.

I don't think that the deal is that bad valuewise but the 2nd should have gone your way considering the fact that Staal will be an UFA after the season.

EDIT : Sekera is an UFA too so I guess there should have been no pick involved then.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Hope that you would be able to retain him.

I don't think that the deal is that bad valuewise but the 2nd should have gone your way considering the fact that Staal will be an UFA after the season.

EDIT : Sekera is an UFA too so I guess there should have been no pick involved then.

The odds of Staal staying is higher than Sekera. His entire family is in one spot

member 202355

Crap, I'm on my phone. Hope IR lets this to through for now.

Sekera is also a UFA at years end

That makes the deal better for sure. Although Skinner for Hagelin is not too good value-wise. On top of that, the 2nd is being added to the superior player. Ah well.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:ducks

We're looking to contend this season. With the previous addition of Ryan Kesler we feel we're just a piece or two away from contending for a Stanley Cup.

Looking for:
3rd or 4th line centre
Vet, top-6 wings
Vet, back-up goalie

Available:
Sheldon Souray
Bryan Allen
Clayton Stoner
Matt Beleskey
Mark Fistric
All Picks
Most Prospects

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Considering top UFA players don't re-sign before the market opens in these games, it's not a good trade for Carolina but for real life value, it's a great trade for both side (minus the 2nd round pick).

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nashville

Trading Block

Viktor Stalberg
Eric Nystrom
Olli Jokinen
Gabriel Bourque
Derek Roy
Matt Cullen
Paul Gaustad
Victor Bartley
Filip Forsberg
Ryan Eills
Picks/Prospects

Looking For

Scoring wingers
Top 4 Defensemen
Top line center.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
:wild around, and willing to do some trade talks. I wasn't able to post roster last night, I got distracted by homework hopefully it's up before Patriots' game this afternoon.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Considering top UFA players don't re-sign before the market opens in these games, it's not a good trade for Carolina but for real life value, it's a great trade for both side (minus the 2nd round pick).

I wouldn't have added the 2nd but no one will even know the player anyway even if we do a full draft.

If were trying to keep the game realistic then staal would have agreed in principle on an extention for Skinner to be involved.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:sharks are around for trade talks all day. Marleau, Thornton, Niemi and Burish all OTB but don't come at me with your scraps for Marleau and Thornton, I'm not gonna be giving them away if nothing worthwhile comes up were prepared to keep them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad