GDT: GM#82 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30

Who would rather play in the 1st round?

• Total voters

Dopee

Oct 29, 2017
This feels wrong but yeah I don't want to see the Sharks either. Just a snoozefest. Jones doesn't scare me but I'm tired of that matchup.
Vegas is a more dangerous team, they have more to prove than the Sharks. Also Vegas dominated the Pacific for most of this season.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Vegas is a more dangerous team, they have more to prove than the Sharks. Also Vegas dominated the Pacific for most of this season.

Kings beat them both games of a back to back recently and Fleury has proven that he's not a money goaltender. I like the guy, but he's Osgood 2.0.

Very little post-season experience on their roster besides Fleury and Neal.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Dallas announcers just losing their ****, lol.

I am disappointed they are just mailing it in here though.

Dopee

Oct 29, 2017
Kings beat them both games of a back to back recently and Fleury has proven that he's not a money goaltender. I like the guy, but he's Osgood 2.0.

Very little post-season experience on their roster besides Fleury and Neal.
Kings beat Vegas when they were in a "We don't care, we are way in first, we can be a bit lazy" attitude, and it showed. When they really need to win, they can. They didn't need to win those games vs the Kings as badly as the Kings needed to win those games. Playoffs, it's a totally different scenario.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
gonna get eaten alive in the playoffs if we can't make a breakout pass

this is embarrassing

Reactions: KingTrouty

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lol that had nothing to do with rebound control holy crap your on message tonight, completely wrong but always consistent

So that whiffed shot and shooting out to cover it on your stomach and whiffing on covering the puck. I mean 3 goals 8 shots.

If you're telling me we can't expect our goalies to make saves and bail out the defense then there is no reason to fly to Vegas Wednesday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad