GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Oh god shut-up Faust you sound like Fox.

He was clearly pissed that his stick broke and wasn't complaining about a call. That would have been a huge joke if he had been given a penalty.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
"that should be a bench minor penalty for throwing equipment." No, Alex. That's called unsportsmanlike conduct.

Winger23

May 3, 2007

He was clearly pissed that his stick broke and wasn't complaining about a call. That would have been a huge joke if he had been given a penalty.

Sorry but bullshit. You can't throw your stick like that regardless. It's a huge joke no penalty was given.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

that's not even a debateable penalty. he threw his stick. doesn't matter who or what you're mad at, when your stick breaks you drop it and never touch it again. just like when sundin threw his into the crowd

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

Should have still been a penalty. Angry or not angry.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Pretty frustrating that last season we had a capable backup and made a senseless trade for Bishop and this season we go into the stretch without an NHL caliber backup.

I'm pretty darn happy with what Blake has done since taking over, but he risks all of it blowing up if anything happens to Quick.
This team is fragile in many ways. One of them is having to rely heavily on the health of Jonathan Quick.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Not a call in the NHL, only way that's a call is IF it was at someone other that, grow a pair, game ain't gonna be handed to you

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Blake's best move this season: signing Darcy Kuemper
Blake's worst move this season: trading Darcy Kuemper

Reactions: funky

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Why the hell did everyone change with 11 sec left? The Kings had 3 guys on the ice when the period ended and nobody even close to the net when the rebound was there.
Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 7.53.45 PM.png

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
LOL, I thought it was a 730 start tonight. Turned it on for what I thought was the start to see them down 2-0.

This focking team.

Maybe they thought it was a 730 start too.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Jack Campbell should be sent down asap, this guy does not belong in the NHL

there's still hope in Petersen, but we better find out soon

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Not sure why people are complaining about Campbell. Neither goal was his fault. One was a deflection off a skate and the other was point blank.

meh... the 2nd goal was his fault. Stand the **** up when the puck is over by the half wall so you can poke check the puck if it's passed in front of you. Playing on your knees leave all kinds of holes available.

One would think that Bill Ranford would know that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad