GDT: GM 63: Oilers At Pittsburgh 10am for me, 11am for Albertans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Daylight savings time sucks.

Let's hope the Oilers dont.

Oh, and there is something up with McDavid. He is 30-40 points behind the pace I would have expected him to be. His shooting is way way off this year. His puck handling is not God like, just great. He doesnt have that cheat code gear.

Maybe his deal with the devil expired and with it our playoff chances if he is not 110% going into the playoffs.
What is wrong with him? In all seriousness

is he saving himself for Payoffs? Or is this what we get

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Guaranteed loss and I say this because last time we whipped Pittsburgh 6-1 so they will want revenge today

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Which team shows up for this game against triangle man?

Is it particle man? Universe or Person man??

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes for this. If I am go ahead and delete.

Just wanted to take a swing at it atleast once this season.

Thanks for the GDT @yukoner88

I forgot about daylight savings time @yukoner88 lol

Daylight savings time sucks.

Let's hope the Oilers dont.

I love the day we change to DST. Not a morning person, so instantly having another hour of daylight in the evening is great for me.

IMG_6370.jpeg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Time to do the humane thing with Brown. Send the poor bugger to the farm to save him the daily embarrassment that this season has been for him. Our team was slow before the TD, and is even slower after the trade, and could really use Hollywood’s speed and energy in the bottom 6. Let’s face it, playing him down on the farm for a while is great in theory, but even if he gets 20 points down there in the next 10 games, he’ll still play 8-10 minutes in our bottom six. It’s the Oiler way. So don’t give the kid false hope, just bring him up and put him in the energy role now. We desperately need some youthful legs in the bottom 6.
they put Old Yeller down. Its time

@Bring Back Bucky
r u at this game today in Pittsburgh?
We looked for ya at Buffalo game yesterday. Did u get thrown out?

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Win this one and they get 5/8 points on the road trip. Not terrible when looking at the end result but losing to both Columbus and Buffalo on it is still horseshit.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Depends if they stop to tour Gettysburg or Cooperstown on the way.

This is what's concerning. It's affected his speed, reflexes and shot whatever it is.

It’s been all season long. I have an Internet Medical Degree as you well know and think it’s a core issue.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Thankfully travelling from Buffalo to Pittsburgh isn't a huge distance.

So I can see the Oilers gutting this one out.

PS. Good luck with the time change tonight everyone. Don't miss having to worry about losing that hour up here in the Yukon.
u guys dont change?
Saskatchewan dont change either do they?
I would like to just get rid of it all together

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I’ve kind of been wondering this too thinking he’s simply no longer interested in the individual trophies and is saving himself during the season for trying to get to the big one when the playoffs start.
All season my hope with 97 and 29 is they've coasted at times to save their best for the playoffs. We will find out

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
What is wrong with him? In all seriousness

is he saving himself for Payoffs? Or is this what we get

See my previous post above about my Internet Degree of Medicine. Core is my guess.

I love the day we change to DST. Not a morning person, so instantly having another hour of daylight in the evening is great for me.

f*** me, I just woke up now!

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
u guys dont change?
Saskatchewan dont change either do they?
I would like to just get rid of it all together
Correct, Sasky does not do it. I agree with getting rid of it, it’s pointless. In my opinion it’s also backwards. Should be fall forward and spring back so that it’s not dark at 430 in the afternoon for most of November and December and parts of January. It’d save on the power bills being light out in the winter the extra hour, but what the hell do I know.

lol “all in” and two of our three adds are parked on the bench.
Ladies & Gentlemen...Ken Holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad