Pre-Game Talk: GM#6 Toronto @ Tampa - SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I gotta admit that I laughed at this. With Back to the future being one of my favorite movies. Lol.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1682715085758.jpg
    FB_IMG_1682715085758.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
Curious as to what’s everyone’s take? I see a lot of fans saying Leafs in 6 but I don’t know how anyone can think this isn’t going 7 with the Leafs eventually losing like they always do. I hate saying it but yesterday loss was extremely discouraging, I get winning 4 games in a row is very difficult , but they lost the same way they’ve lost all their previous elimination games. We’ve know what the issue was for a long time but we didn’t wanna believe it… this core can’t and won’t get it done.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Curious as to what’s everyone’s take? I see a lot of fans saying Leafs in 6 but I don’t know how anyone can think this isn’t going 7 with the Leafs eventually losing like they always do. I hate saying it but yesterday loss was extremely discouraging, I get winning 4 games in a row is very difficult , but they lost the same way they’ve lost all their previous elimination games. We’ve know what the issue was for a long time but we didn’t wanna believe it… this core can’t and won’t get it done.
People want to believe the Leafs can win, but I think everyone knows if this goes 7, they aint winning. Thus it has to be Leafs in 6 baby!

Reactions: Blaylock38

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Well I said Leafs in 6 so winning this would make that prediction accurate but more importantly I really don't think we'll fair that well in a Game 7 with the Lightning coming off back to back wins and all the momentum.

Not to mention the Game 7 demons that the leafs would have to exercise on top of that.

Let's just avoid all that, win tomorrow and finally move into Round 2 and give this loyal fan base something to cheer about after a long ass time!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I think it'll be done in 6, I stand by it. Give a consistent effort and we win this easy.

It won't be easy obviously but it'll be a good chance to show it up.

We've only been inspired to play a full game once so far. Game 2. Historically with this core and closing a team out, not good. If they don't win it though, I think TB becomes the fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad