GDT: GM#34 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @4:00

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Drew hooked AND interfered with at the same time, no big deal.

Refs are intimidated to make calls on the home team on the east coast is the best I can surmise.

Reactions: Bandit

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Refs are intimidated to make calls on the home team on the east coast is the best I can surmise.

I don't get it to be honest. It makes no sense.

Kings can't get away with anything, but these teams always get away with a lot.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Is it me or has Pearson's play really deteriorate. I don't remember him struggling so much with the puck before.

Reactions: The Pale King

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Is it me or has Pearson's play really deteriorate. I don't remember him struggling so much with the puck before.

He's just not very elusive. He's got the wheels, but he seems to get interfered with more than anyone else in the lineup. And he never draws penalties for whatever reason.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I have an honest question, I woke up early but I fell asleep twice during this game as well. Are we playing boring or what? Maybe I've been really tired today.

Back to back on the road, against an eastern team, and it's around Christmas.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He's just not very elusive. He's got the wheels, but he seems to get interfered with more than anyone else in the lineup. And he never draws penalties for whatever reason.

Few guys have had the yips with the puck lately, including Kopitar

I get what you guys mean, but he was much more slippery and better with the puck from what I remember. Know what I mean?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

that one was absolutely insane

chipped it past the defenseman who stood there like a stone until doughty's about to pass him, grabs him and another teammate rolls into clamp doughty

what the f*** is interference nowadays

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
gotta love how the isles celebrate like they've never scored a goal in their lives

you're only here because you cheated your way here, foh

Reactions: Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad