GDT: GM#28 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks@4:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If the Kings play 5 percent better, they will win no doubt.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Pp gave the Hawks some life, now if only the refs notice the crosschecks they were throwing at some kings

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pp gave the Hawks some life, now if only the refs notice the crosschecks they were throwing at some kings

Honestly I f***ing hate that play so much and never understand why they let it go at this level. Guy is on the ground and you're raining crosschecks on his back? What f***ing purpose does that serve?

Meanwhile, Gaborik gets a hook because Seabrook falls, then on the ensuing Hawks PP Doughty can't immediately clean the zone because TWO Hawks hook him in the same spot, but he doesn't fall.

Reactions: The Night King

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
MacDermid needs to play more mins Only 3 51 to drew 7 50

Judging by some of his plays, there’s good reason why MacDermid is seeing limited minutes. I like him and his style of play, but he needs to realize that the stuff he got away with in the minors doesn’t necessarily work at this level.

I’m sure he’ll adapt, but he can’t afford to make costly mistakes within his limited amount of ice time. If he does that, then I think the coaches will trust him with more ice time.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Judging by some of his plays, there’s good reason why MacDermid is seeing limited minutes. I like him and his style of play, but he needs to realize that the stuff he got away with in the minors doesn’t necessarily work at this level.

I’m sure he’ll adapt, but he can’t afford to make costly mistakes within his limited amount of ice time. If he does that, then I think the coaches will trust him with more ice time.
Well its getting to the point of the season were he need to step up his mins or find his way to the bench. Sorry but we can't play drew 30 mins every night I think we need to send him back down to the ahl till we either play a team that we need his toughness for and bring up LaDue

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Well its getting to the point of the season were he need to step up his mins or find his way to the bench. Sorry but we can't play drew 30 mins every night I think we need to send him back down to the ahl till we either play a team that we need his toughness for and bring up LaDue

It would be ideal if they added another experienced dman, this blueline as it is is split 50/50 by dmen with longevity here and dmen with limited experience.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006

I like Macdermid in the line up, offers a little more beef since Lucic walked. I wonder if he sits more when Clifford returns. It is nice having a snarler on D, but he's got to be a bit better than he has been tonight.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
It would be ideal if they added another experienced dman, this blueline as it is is split 50/50 by dmen with longevity here and dmen with limited experience.
I totally agree If we add anything at the deadline right now another veteran defense man would be ideal. If Chara or Green are truely available as the rumors suggest i hope blake is all over it

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I like Macdermid in the line up, offers a little more beef since Lucic walked. I wonder if he sits more when Clifford returns. It is nice having a snarler on D, but he's got to be a bit better than he has been tonight.
I am totally in favor of having him in the lineup against teams like the ducks and flames but i don't think the hawks are one of the teams we need the snarl

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I am totally in favor of having him in the lineup against teams like the ducks and flames but i don't think the hawks are one of the teams we need the snarl

Its not just punching people in the mouth though. Its playing intimidating. Greene and Rehehr could scare the shit out of most opposing forwards. Hopefully Mac D picks it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad