GDT: GM#27 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @5:00

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings(15-8-3, 33pts, 1st in Pacific) :thumbu: @ St. Louis Blues(17-7-1, 35 pts, 1st in Central):thumbd:
Scottrade Center| St. Louis,MO
TIME: 5:00 PM PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: 790 KABC

QUICK STATS
Previous meeting: STL 4-2 Oct.

PP/PK rankings
STL: 22nd in PP, 27th in PK
LAK: 21st in PP, 1st in PK

FACEOFFS:
STL: 24th
LAK: 14th

LEADING SCORERS:
STL: Jaden Schwartz, 13 goals, 19 assists, 32 points
LAK: Anze Kopitar, 12 goals, 16 assists, 28 points

Lines*
:kings
ZR6H2ld.png

ikVQNxr.png

X2Rtv4n.png

Extras: Oscar Fantenberg, Andy Andreoff, Torrey Mitchell
Injuries: Kyle Clifford, Jeff Carter

:blues
wf7xZ4G.png

X48Qpwq.png

gHOCElN.png

Injuries: Robbie Fabbri, Zach Sanford

*Lines subject to change

News/Notes​

• The LA Kings Capital-ized over the Capitals last night in D.C. winning by a score of 5-2 to extend their win streak to 3 games and points in their last 4 games.
  • The goal scorers were Gaborikx2, Jokinen, Brodzinski and Toffoli. Gaborik gets his first goals of the season and is inching closer to 2 milestones, sitting at 398 goals and 798 points.
  • Jonathan Quick was stellar yet again last night, but it remains to be seen if he will start tonight against the Blues. Going by previous back to back games I'm assuming Kuemper will get the nod.
  • the St. Louis Blues lost to the Anaheim Ducks 3-2 Wednesday night. The Ducks got off to a 3-0 start, but the Blues comeback came up short.
  • Carter Hutton is the starter tonight for the Blues. Hutton is 4-1 on the season with a 1.59 GAA and a .946 save%.
Tweets of the Game!

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
If we're as streaky as we seem to be, we're only halfway into our seven game winning streak. 3-1 Kings.

If Mitchell's flying to STL, does that mean he's playing tonight? That could be a nice bit of energy in the back-to-back.

We won't know until warmups. But if he does make it to St. Louis and is feeling good I wouldn't put it past Stevens to put him in.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Per Rosen

John Stevens said that there is a change of plans and that Mitchell will meet the team in Chicago. Will be on the ice tomorrow. Not available tonight, obvs.

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Blues will probably come out blasting after losing to the Ducks the other night. Kings had better show up at the start or this could be another TBL. Quite glad Reaves is gone.

I had the same thought. A minute or two of sloppy play and this one could be over quick. I don't think that will happen, but it's got the same kind of feel as the TBL game going in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad