3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue425

Apr 14, 2007
NYC
www.streetwars.net
you really only get from maturing as a group and overcoming disappointments.
They remind me a lot of Tampa who had some success, got swept by the Jackets, and then put it together.
Even the guy in my avatar got more minutes than Rempe.
Is that Bickel?
If Hank had this level of talent behind him, I've no doubt they would have won a cup with him at some point.
Oh they would have won at least one.

Been a fun ride so far. Canes pushed hard, but couldn't finish the Rangers off.

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
anyone catch "And Guentzel one-times it under Svechnikov's pad!"

Also Carolina is a funny ass looking team man. Jarvis has to be the ugliest shit in a uniform and then they showed Kotkaniemi the alien taking a face off and I started laughing my ass off. where do you find creatures like this?
They’re below the Mason-Dixon Line. That my friend is where you find those kinds of creatures

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
So did we get a gift PP on the winner like everyone is saying? When I saw the replay I didn't see a crosscheck but I didn't see the whole replay.
ESPN and hockey twitter think it was a weak call. By the book it was a cross-check. Yes it happens plenty of times in the game, but this one happened to catch Trocheck while off-balance and led to a scoring chance the other way, so it needed to be called. No one is discussing the call if the Rangers do not score on the PP, and the conversation is totally different if the Canes score off the turnover.

Last edited:

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Said it before and I’ll say it again but the Canes lack leadership when things get wobbly. Deangelo completely ignoring Staal (their Captain lol) when he told him to calm down, Aho showed his most fire when trying to convince the refs Skjei should be in the box and not him. Rod has that deer in headlights look all too often through 2 games. He’s got one foot out the door as do a ton of other players on Carolina. Series is over if we win Thursday, and that may not even be enough for them

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Great win last night. I feel we still have not played our best but Carolina has. Going to NC tomorrow, not really concerned. Just don’t sit back let’s make this series 3-0, and put Carolina against the wall.

Trocheck is becoming that factor id hope, it’s also fun when Panarin is producing in the playoffs. Laf has been great also.
Were you at the game or watching somewhere? Missed you in here with the crazies lol

Reactions: Greg02

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
1715170446551.gif

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
Great game....am I tired b/c the boys made me stay at MSG past my bedtime? Yes but totally worth it.

The Canes should have doubt in their minds....the OT loss should've started to cripple their confidence as well as their souls. Win tomorrow to further that along.

At least until tomorrow we are still the best team in the NHL. 6-0.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Trouba is doing himself no favors with that meme ass hit on Necas

That said, I find it funny Carolina is complaining about him not getting suspended or anything. Like he’s clearly the Rangers worst defenseman and gave them 3 penalties last night.

If Carolina’s PP wasn’t so f***ing ass, maybe they would have scored more on the PP

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
ESPN and hockey twitter think it was a weak call. By the book it was a cross-check. Yes it happens plenty of times in the game, but this one happened to catch Trocheck while off-balance and led to a scoring chance the other way, so it needed to be called. No one is discussing the call if the Rangers do not score on the PP, and the conversation is totally different if the Canes score off the turnover.
The call on Goodrow in game 1 was exactly the same type crosscheck.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lol that Trouba hit or non-hit gives me an idea for a funny meme.

Oh and gonna give you some more LAF in tomorrow’s GDT!

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Trouba is doing himself no favors with that meme ass hit on Necas

That said, I find it funny Carolina is complaining about him not getting suspended or anything. Like he’s clearly the Rangers worst defenseman and gave them 3 penalties last night.

If Carolina’s PP wasn’t so f***ing ass, maybe they would have scored more on the PP

Canes asking for a suspension on a missed hit is a sad but expected new low. J. Staal said we’re diving. I mean come on you loser, you’re 0-10 on the PP and was 4.5 periods of hockey not enough chances for your team to get a win?

Reactions: NYRangers16

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Eh, kinda. They get to line match.

But those are half home games for us.
i am just expecting the games to get harder for the Rangers as the series goes along, especially if Carolina gets desperate. Not even thinking about who the opponent is or where its played, but just in general

Reactions: NYRangers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad